Final Fantasy 1-6 (Pixel Remaster) PS4 and Switch

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
thank god. never understood why these were cursed to be PC only. Glad to see the majority audiences for these games finally get them. hopefully they clean up the text for us, too.

Reactions: EDMIX

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Finally! While it's still not official, I think an announcement in short is not improbable. Now I just need to decide if get them portable or have platinum them.... Or both 🫣

Not porting them was a really weird decision by SE, to begin with.

Last edited:

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Screenshot-2022-12-12-at-7-38-31.png

A certain group is upset.

twin-peaks-its-happening-again.gif

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Screenshot-2022-12-12-at-7-38-31.png

A certain group is upset.

twin-peaks-its-happening-again.gif
I would laugh if it wasnt on xbox but i think it will be. With that said outside of crisis core coming out tomorrow, not a single square game is announced for xbox, isnt that kind of interesting?

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I would laugh if it wasnt on xbox but i think it will be. With that said outside of crisis core coming out tomorrow, not a single square game is announced for xbox, isnt that kind of interesting?
Square has been upfront that not even having MS pay for the ports for their Series games was worth it, so I wouldn't bet on seeing new Series releases of smaller titles.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

FINAL FANTASY I-VI COLLECTION - $74.99​

FINAL FANTASY I-VI PIXEL REMASTER -FF35TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION - $259.99​

EDMIX

FINAL FANTASY I-VI COLLECTION - $74.99​

FINAL FANTASY I-VI PIXEL REMASTER -FF35TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION - $259.99​

Day 1....maybe....maaaaaaybe.

74, really?

good lord Square lol This not even a steel book lol

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Hopefully SquEnix quits taking the big green dick and puts more stuff on PlayStation again, seeing as how the Octopath Traveller experiment failed miserably.

• thisistheway
Reactions: EDMIX

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
I have played it and It's not good. I'm Hoping all their upcoming games flop and they go bankrupt for disrespecting their original fans.

Majority of the original fanbase thinks the exact opposite. Agreed about FF15 it's horrible.

Lmao WHAT!!! I have been gaming since the 90s. Based on what are you making this assumption? Because I want my final fantasy to look like a Final Fantasy not Devil may cry? Hopefully they will make GOW a shooter game, so you know how it feels. 😈

I know Final Fantasy might be cringe for some, because of the flashy outfits and hairstyles, The over top dialogue, but for me that's what made it appealing in the first place. This is why so many people like this series. It was refreshing, Not every franchise needs to be serious like The last of us 0.2 (and i like the last of us) it makes me even more sad that there's litterally no alternative for Final Fantasy. I tried Persona and so many other JRPGs and didn't end up liking them. This is just depressing, I guess I just need to forget new entries of this franchise exist and just keep playing the old games for the nostalgia.

These are the real FF games.
Get with the times JUNIOR!

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
You start to lose faith in some people when they think the junk that came with FFx onwards is traditional FF.

FF16 will save this franchise.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko