FInal Fantasy Pixel Remastered is coming to Xbox (Now Available for $59.99)

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster banner appears on Xbox ahead of Tokyo Game Show. Xbox TGS broadcast is scheduled 3 AM PT.
z4emntisf1rd1.jpg

Last edited:

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Well Pixel Remaster is technically on Windows and Mobile. It's easy to port for Square Enix. But that's it. Tbry won't get Final Fantasy XVI. Sony is in the credits, hence XDEV Japan worked on it.
Just wait and see the long faces of Xbox fanboys tomorrow. Also they don't deserve it. They were hating on the gane since day 1 it was revealed to be PS5 exclusive. Screw these rats.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Btw FF16 is already out of the top 40 on Steam at number 41. Biggest AAA flop in awhile 😬

All this BS about reaching more players was all fake outrage against the PS exclusivity. They didn't buy it and it's budget price too 😬

Because PC gamers are frauds. They are one of the same coin as Xbox fans. Both don't buy games. Well PC is maybe a little bit better than Xbox, but that's all to it.
If it's not Soulslike, MMO, MP Indie, CDPR, Bethesda or Strategy Simulations, these frauds don't support games.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Cool! I hope Xbox fans enjoy these classics. If nothing else Final Fantasy VI is incredible and worth everyone's time, but also I really want more people to appreciate Final Fantasty II. Let the Xbox fans be blessed with the predecessor to SaGa so that more people can come to realize the earnest truth: Final Fantasy II is pretty darn good

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Well Pixel Remaster is technically on Windows and Mobile. It's easy to port for Square Enix. But that's it. Tbry won't get Final Fantasy XVI. Sony is in the credits, hence XDEV Japan worked on it.
Just wait and see the long faces of Xbox fanboys tomorrow. Also they don't deserve it. They were hating on the gane since day 1 it was revealed to be PS5 exclusive. Screw these rats.

FF16 will be announced tomorrow morning for Xbox.

SE sold out. The new ceo is a fraud.

R4tion4l Sk3pt1c

31 Aug 2024
FF16 will be announced tomorrow morning for Xbox.

SE sold out. The new ceo is a fraud.
Thinking Square Enix sold out because they’re making their games multi platform instead of PlayStation exclusive is really some fanboy logic and Final Fantasy 16 was always known to be a timed exclusive on PlaysStation

Reactions: mibu no ookami

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
We don't know. But I say no.

Apzone says it’s not in development. We’ll see who’s right.

You and Apzone or Jezz Corden.

Thinking Square Enix sold out because they’re making their games multi platform instead of PlayStation exclusive is really some fanboy logic and Final Fantasy 16 was always known to be a timed exclusive on PlaysStation

Yes it was always timed and SE makes games for all platforms already. But Xbox is a place where games do not sell. So why add on another development where you won’t make any returns.

SE games will take longer to make now and be less polished.

Yes I like exclusives because there’s real advantages to them.

R4tion4l Sk3pt1c

31 Aug 2024
Apzone says it’s not in development. We’ll see who’s right.

You and Apzone or Jezz Corden.

Yes it was always timed and SE makes games for all platforms already. But Xbox is a place where games do not sell. So why add on another development where you won’t make any returns.

SE games will take longer to make now and be less polished.

Yes I like exclusives because there’s real advantages to them.
This post is sour grapes SE has been making games for Xbox since the 360 days and the PS5 version of Final Fantasy 16 runs like trash compared to the PC version so spare me your polished games excuse

• haha
Reactions: Umar

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
This post is sour grapes SE has been making games for Xbox since the 360 days and the PS5 version of Final Fantasy 16 runs like trash compared to the PC version so spare me your polished games excuse

The fact that they’ve been making games since the 360 and still can’t gain an audience tells everything we need to know. There’s no point is supporting Xbox console.

PS5 owners are playing FF16 at better graphics than the average PC mustard. People need to stop acting like everybody on PC has a $2000 GPU.