Final Fantasy VII Rebirth developed within 3 years, final part underway with voice recording soon.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

FF7 Remake Part 3 main story has already been completed, and Nomura thinks they will perhaps start voice recording in the near future. He remarks that Kitase proposed an idea to him about “something” very important to include, even though it wasn’t in the original game, and Nomura is pondering how to deliver. He thinks it will surely make people happy if they can do it well.Kitase hopes to deliver an amazing product for Part 3 without having to sacrifice quality over time. He says the reason why FF7 Rebirth was such an efficient development period was because they retained the same staff as the previous installment, and Part 3 will also have the same team. Kitase mentions FF7 Rebirth was actually done within 3 years since about one year was developing the DLC, and he hopes to be able to stick with that schedule for Part 3 too.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
A 2027 release for the final part would be great.

30th anniversary of the original release.

Sell the whole trilogy as a SKU.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Part 2 always seemed like it be the biggest hurdle IMO. The hardest part of 3 will be getting the airship to work and the submarine part. Most of the world map and towns are done so its just flipping assets. The acting and voice lines shouldnt take more than a year I would assume?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Part 2 always seemed like it be the biggest hurdle IMO. The hardest part of 3 will be getting the airship to work and the submarine part. Most of the world map and towns are done so its just flipping assets. The acting and voice lines shouldnt take more than a year I would assume?
Airship should already be working as I assume the Tiny Bronco flying parts are the prototype for that

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Tag the reply as spoiler if you prefer but does Rebirth in the same location disc 2 of the original does, or there's still more game to be had on the 3rd part?

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Even if the next game only matches the content of Rebirth, while including the Highwind and submarine sections, it feels like it would take a miracle.