Footage of what appears to be an old unreleased Neversoft Call of Duty title

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
With how they wiped out Activision blizzard this week and mostly CoD studios.

It’s all Warzone now. No more need for boxed releases year over year.

Right move would be a f2p arena cod coupled with f2p warzone. No more campaigns (like anyone gives a shit 😂).

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
With how they wiped out Activision blizzard this week and mostly CoD studios.

It’s all Warzone now. No more need for boxed releases year over year.

Right move would be a f2p arena cod coupled with f2p warzone. No more campaigns (like anyone gives a shit 😂).
I loved Warzone until all the updates. I was addicted like 6 hours everyday.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I loved Warzone until all the updates. I was addicted like 6 hours everyday.

I only really spent time in Blackout to see how Call of Duty would even approach BR. I liked it more than anything similar on console at the time that’s for sure. I am not a BR fan tho… but I get it.

Unfortunately it’s now difficult to track as Warzone 2.0, MW2 and 3 all combined into one game with engagement trackers. Just the year before that change, where you could see how boxed/arena cod compared vs warzone… it was tracking below rainbow six on Xbox for instance.

We’ve already seen the end of the arena shooter and CoD has successfully reinvented itself as BR.

So I also don’t see the reason for yearly boxed cod when the money and players are with Warzone. It looks like that change may be well on its way with the huge activision blizzard layoffs that just hit.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I only really spent time in Blackout to see how Call of Duty would even approach BR. I liked it more than anything similar on console at the time that’s for sure. I am not a BR fan tho… but I get it.

Unfortunately it’s now difficult to track as Warzone 2.0, MW2 and 3 all combined into one game with engagement trackers. Just the year before that change, where you could see how boxed/arena cod compared vs warzone… it was tracking below rainbow six on Xbox for instance.

We’ve already seen the end of the arena shooter and CoD has successfully reinvented itself as BR.

So I also don’t see the reason for yearly boxed cod when the money and players are with Warzone. It looks like that change may be well on its way with the huge activision blizzard layoffs that just hit.
Blackout was good too!