Forspoken - Deep Dive: Magic Combat | PS5 Games

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

With a wide arsenal of powerful magic at her disposal, Frey can take on the countless twisted foes that lurk in the Break. Mastering multiple magic types enables customizable combat options and numerous ways to fight the enemies threatening the realm of Athia. Get a deeper look at some of Frey’s magical combat abilities in this overview of the Magic Combat system in Forspoken. Forspoken arrives January 24, 2023.

Reactions: woofaki
D

Deleted member 13

Would people label this as a day-n-date PS exclusive or no? Why or why not?

P

peter42O

Forspoken is a two year timed console exclusive. Personally, I see this game as an exclusive but if/when it releases on Xbox, I remove it from my console exclusive game list and it becomes a multi-platform console game.

Of course, im different than most people. I'm not a Switch or PC gamer whatsoever. I only care about Xbox and PlayStation so for me, any game that is on one but not the other is an exclusive for me personally. But whatever, I guess.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Deleted member 13
P

peter42O

Combat looks great and seems very varied with all the magic variations. Barring this game being bad, will be picking it up day one but will be played after Dead Space Remake since that's the shorter game.

D

Deleted member 13

Forspoken is a two year timed console exclusive. Personally, I see this game as an exclusive but if/when it releases on Xbox, I remove it from my console exclusive game list and it becomes a multi-platform console game.

Of course, im different than most people. I'm not a Switch or PC gamer whatsoever. I only care about Xbox and PlayStation so for me, any game that is on one but not the other is an exclusive for me personally. But whatever, I guess.
100% agree.

Reactions: peter42O

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
combat, traveling, whole gameplay looks great. really really good. even can say really unique at this scale. but not sure about the world. they need to fill it with good content. and have at least decent story. i hope it won't tank. we need something different, not the same games all the time.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Hope this isn't a game where there's loads of trekking around between different points on the map, and enemies. Longer videos I've seen make the game look sparsely populated.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022

It's a (timed) console exclusive, as it's releasing on PC the same day.

I put the brackets around timed, because SE might decide to not port it, like it happened with other games.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 13