Fortnite Achieves Record-Breaking 6.6 Million Live Players Articles & Blogs

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1702132059135.png

Epic Games’ Fortnite has once again set a new record for peak live players, with over 6.6 million players engaging in all its modes. The game achieved an amazing 2.3 million+ players in the Lego Fortnite mode alone.

Fortnite Festival looks like the future for the Rock Band devs, and that might not be a bad thing​

Last edited:
Reactions: John Elden Ring

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
They’re launching two new games within Fortnite. Both major. Rocket racing and Fornite LEGO. That Lego game has the potential to be as big as Fornite “proper.”

No ps plus paywall. Bypasses console storefronts and cuts of sales. Anti-competitive by every measure if hardware makers allow this to balloon.

I expect triple this by next year this time if more major software launches in Fortnite. Big issue must be addressed asap.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They’re launching two new games within Fortnite. Both major. Rocket racing and Fornite LEGO. That Lego game has the potential to be as big as Fornite “proper.”

No ps plus paywall. Bypasses console storefronts and cuts of sales. Anti-competitive by every measure if hardware makers allow this to balloon.

I expect triple this by next year this time if more major software launches in Fortnite. Big issue must be addressed asap.
Tht lego game is fun asf and I'm sure racing will be too.

Last edited:

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
If this game was still on mobile the numbers it would be doing is astronomical. Epic should’ve just waited for the EU to regulate Apple as it’s happening sooner rather than later.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If this game was still on mobile the numbers it would be doing is astronomical. Epic should’ve just waited for the EU to regulate Apple as it’s happening sooner rather than later.
Damn I forgot it was taken off mobile.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Damn I forgot it was taken off mobile.
Yep, I assume they started the fight in anticipation of all these different modes releasing. Apple is wishy washy on allowing games with multiple games inside of them. Roblox seems to be the only company that has an exception.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

You don't have to buy Vbucks or whatever on PSN for these games? Sony can't be okay with that 🫤

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
This game is free and fun and does alot to refresh itself and seperate itself from the pack with awesome in game concerts and events.
Interesting. How much have you played it? Is it like a survival game like ARK is?