Forza Horizon 4 to be delisted on December 15th, currently on 80% sale on Steam, Xbox Sale Starts 7/16

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
1d8f5d61-2a8c-4377-a512-88b060deeaf4.jpg

On December 15, Forza Horizon 4 will be delisted from stores and Xbox Game Pass. This means the game and its additional content will no longer be available for purchase. Players who already own the game and its content will be able to download and play it as normal, including its offline, online, and multiplayer features; physical copies of the game purchased after this date will also work and will be able to use online features.

If you played Forza Horizon 4 through Xbox Game Pass and purchased DLC content for it, worry not: by having an active, full-paid (not discounted) Xbox Game Pass subscription on 6/25 you will be eligible to receive a game token if you have purchased any extra content for Forza Horizon 4 through your Xbox Message Center. Codes will start to be delivered in the following days, please bear in mind that it might take a while before you get your token.

FAQ's from the official website. If you played the game on game pass and bought any DLC, you will be given a token (code) to redeem a copy of the game to keep permanently. They did the same before delisting the Forza 7.

Q: Will I still be able to play FH4 even after it gets delisted?

Yes, you will still be able to enjoy playing the game including its multiplayer and online functions.

Q: When will the final Festival Playlist happen?

It’s scheduled to start on July 25 and end on August 22

Q: What will happen to the game after the final Festival Playlist ends?

Every car that was previously Festival Playlist- exclusive will now be available to obtain via Backstage Pass. You will be able to complete daily and weekly challenges as well as Forzathon Live Challenges to earn points and obtain Backstage Passes.

Q: I’m an Xbox Game Pass player, what will happen to the DLC I purchased for the game?

If you own any DLC for Forza Horizon 4 and a fully paid Xbox Game Pass subscription you will receive a game token completely free.

Q: Why are you delisting the game from digital retailers?

Due to agreements with licensing and other partnerships ending.

Q: What will happen to physical copies of the game that are bought after delisting?

Those copies will still work as normal with the changes to the Festival Playlist we have detailed here: aka.ms/FH4Delisting

Q: Does this mean you are shutting down online servers and features?

• thisistheway
Reactions: 2spooky5me