Free Weekend | The Crew Motorfest, March 14 to 17 & Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege | March 14 to 21

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

FREE WEEKEND​

Grab your ticket for Motorfest! Limited-time offer: play the full game for free this weekend, from March 14 to 17.
PC - UBISOFT CONNECTPC - EPIC GAMES STOREPLAYSTATION 5PLAYSTATION 4XBOX SERIES X | SXBOX ONE

FEATURES​

TCM_BIOMES__Screenshots_03_1920x1080_NO_LOGO.jpg

PLAY AS YOU WANT​

Enjoy the full game for free this weekend: explore the island of O’ahu, compete in adrenaline-fueled PvP events and discover more than 15 Playlists, unique thematic campaigns showing you different aspects of car culture. Muscle cars, vintage classics, drift, electric supercars, there is something for everyone.
TCM_Y1P_S02_M5_WORLD_1920x1080_NO_LOGO.jpg

KEEP YOUR PROGRESSION​

Everything you unlock or purchase during your free weekend will be saved if you decide to buy the full game. So, join the Motorfest, upgrade your collection with the greatest cars ever created, complete events, and take part in every challenge you can find!
TCM_SEASON_03_KEYART_1920x1080_borderless.jpg

GET A TASTE OF SEASON 3​

The Crew Motorfest offers something new every week, every month and every season. Take advantage of the Free Weekend to experience the start of Season 3, featuring the new "Hollywood, Action!' playlist, plus new iconic cars and events inspired by legendary movie scenes

And

Free Week | Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege | March 14 to 21​

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
They added one new playlist this season at least. I’ve got about 30+ hours in this so far…. Love it. Controls are shit out of the box tho for consoles and they know it. You can remedy with control tunings but it’s time consuming for sure.

It needs better PvP and more circuit races. At least that new playlist is free (fun lil movie themed action playlist) I haven’t done anything but buy standard edition.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They added one new playlist this season at least. I’ve got about 30+ hours in this so far…

It needs better PvP and more circuit races. At least that new playlist is free? I haven’t done anything but buy standard edition.
Thanks for reminding me!