FTC Wikipedia page vandalized

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Tom Warren probably thought it was hilarious which is why he's sharing it. That community is one of the biggest reasons why I haven't gamed on an Xbox since the 360.
It is hilarious. If CMA manages to trash this deal, someone should put PSxCMA in a brief moment

janneverjaar

27 Jun 2023
Screenshot-2023-07-13-032203.png

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
nobody died, I thought it funny and was immediately changed anyway.
I swear this deal has blow everyone's emotions to ridiculous levels and just need to crack a beer and have a laugh.

Reactions: Bryank75

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
nobody died, I thought it funny and was immediately changed anyway.
I swear this deal has blow everyone's emotions to ridiculous levels and just need to crack a beer and have a laugh.
It can be hard some times. Too much time dealing with people who seemingly want our preferred platform to be completely destroyed through acquisitions. I know it's not everyone one the Xbox side, but sometimes it sure feels like it, lol.

D

Deleted member 223

There is a console war after all. And there will be a winner and a loser, as always. Nobody wants to be on the losing team.

All is fair is love and war as they say.

24 Jun 2022
These "journalists" have been so unprofessional and fanboyish during this whole ordeal, yet they have the nerve to lecture everyone else.

I'm putting all guilty parties on Ignore (on Twitter) once this circus of an acquisition ordeal is over with. They don't deserve any more of my time or attention. They offer nothing valuable to the gaming space.

• thisistheway
Reactions: AshHunter216