Future of Division franchise. The Division Day Event Announced for April 20

P

peter42O

Looking forward to seeing what the new game mode is and an update for Heartland. Unrelated but also looking forward to the 6 minute gameplay trailer for Immortals of Aveum on Thursday as well.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’ll check it out. Div 2 didn’t grab me like the first game for whatever reason… their support for it has been anemic so that doesn’t help.

What’s Division Resurgence? Never heard of that one… I’d rather they relaunch div 2 than spin offs but whatever… it’s too late and that game is dead. Let’s see what they have planned.

Heartland is supposed to be a pvpve br game of some sort. Could see a surprise release.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
God I wish Div 1 pulse was back. Really helped out the old peepers.

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Good game. Ubisoft dropped the ball on this game. If they don't mess it up the reboot. It will do bits. This probably the template Naughty dog will use for Factions. But it's like 95% chance Ubisoft. Does a Ubisoft and mess it up. Such a shame. Very good IP

Last edited:

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Heartland has a ton of potential. I’m hoping for that surprise drop. I’m imagining the whole game is Division’s darkzone made into a full blown br or extraction game.

I don’t do BRs. Only sank my teeth into Blackout and PUBG briefly. It’s definitely not my style; I find them boring with few moment to moment engagements. BUT… I’ll try this day one.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Don’t know what to think of Year 5 support. Didn’t hear any word about native series x and ps5 ports. That’s unfortunate. The 60fps updates were nice but I still remember it looking a bit blurry.

Dunno if I’ll jump back in. I got the game and warlords expansion for like $8 just didn’t grab me like the first game. The open world solo is a slog. I’ll try to revisit. I’ll queue the download tonight and see if I’m up for it.

Heartland is interesting. You keep your loot on extraction. I expect a lot of grief for stolen drops tho. Def seems like a take on dark zone as a full game. I also think it’s going to become the main game for the ip moving forward. I’m in.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
P

peter42O

No interest in Resurgence. Heartland would have my interest but it's co-op only so it's a no go. Descent game mode is rogue like which is also a no go for me. The only thing that truly interests me is the expansion for season four but that's not until 2024. Oh well.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Season 4 doesn’t have a full fledged expansion.