Future Pokemon games NEED voice acting

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I can't believe in 2024 Pokemon games still don't have voice acting in cutscenes.

This guy and his friends recorded some voice clips for pokemon, it really enhances the scenes

I don't understand why they haven't added it yet, even Zelda now has voice acting

For those of you who don't play this is a comparison to show how awkward and weird these cutscenes are without voice acting

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You want one of the richest game companies to spend money on one of the biggest franchises ever….
No chance they are amongst the biggest cheap asses in gaming. Just like EA and there FIFA game or whatever its called now.

• sad
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022

Hmmm, did youtube censor "for the love of God"? How is that offensive? LOL

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
The games don't even have that lol, they still use Sound effects from the orginal Gameboy for pokemon sounds
It does actually. The only effort they do is to have that Pokemon say that shit. I know cause i had Black on a DS and it was jarring.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
If it sell 12 million copies in 3 days instead of 10, they might consider it

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
It does actually. The only effort they do is to have that Pokemon say that shit. I know cause i had Black on a DS and it was jarring.

I remember it now, last game I played was Sun and Moon. I do wish they gave the other pokemon the Anime sounds.

Gamefreak is always one step forward, two steps back