GamersNexus confronts ASUS executives over shady warranty practices

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I like how this guy presents himself as some sort of beacon of morality, which is funny, considering he was one of the astroturfers spreading FUD against the PS5 when it launched. laughed my ass off when he made a video about Linus and "integrity".

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me
OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I like how this guy presents himself as some sort of beacon of morality, which is funny, considering he was one of the astroturfers spreading FUD against the PS5 when it launched. laughed my ass off when he made a video about Linus and "integrity".
no one's perfect? also linus video was 100% justified lol, linus content has been trash for a long time

OP
OP
anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Spreading PS5 FUD at the start of the generation when there was a large push from major tech youtubers to paint the PS5 as either weak or plagued with issues.
Oh yeah he does suffer from pcmr syndrome but he is good for pc tech

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
@Johnic

I don't really like any of them (I'm just opposed to all e-tubers), but G.N has gotten "tolerable" over the years.
He only gets points in my books for calling out that dummy Austin Evans... and OH boy the tears from Austin and his community was INCREDIBLE!

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

How's the quote, "Let the one who never sinned throw the first stone"?
Don't expect the dudes running PC-centric youtube channels, or just PC dudes in general, to be fair when comparing PC to consoles. Just like Alex from DF claiming the PS5 runs games similarly to the RTX 2060 and Linus buying used PC parts to make a "PC for $500 that competes with the PS5".

That's not to say they can't do some good because they can, and this seems to be one such case.