Games got upgraded from initial trailer(without significant delays)

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
The recent Spider-Man 2 game looks a lot better than the trailer from back in May.

Anyone can remember a game like that... I remember the devs only downgrade from verticle slice, not upgrade.

I can remember, uh, GT3 A-spec , Metroid Prime and Battlefield 3(PC version of course).

Reactions: EDMIX

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The recent Spider-Man 2 game looks a lot better than the trailer from back in May.

Anyone can remember a game like that...

I can remember, uh, GT3 A-spec , Metroid Prime and Battlefield 3(PC version of course).

• Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Horizon Forbidden West (even though some may disagree)
  • Ratched & Clank Rift Apart

Reactions: EDMIX

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022

Anyone can remember a game like that... I remember the devs only downgrade from verticle slice, not upgrade.

Sony games haven't had a downgrade since 2013

Reactions: Gamernyc78

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I would say Ghost of Tsushima got quite downgraded from E3 2018,
Yeah. The intro of the demo was clearly pre rendered video. There was no need tbh. That game is hands down one of the most beautiful games ever. I couldn't get enough

OP
OP
historia

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Yeah. The intro of the demo was clearly pre rendered video. There was no need tbh. That game is hands down one of the most beautiful games ever. I couldn't get enough
Floras and lighting was so good, make the game artstyle beautiful.

Reactions: SLB1904

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Floras and lighting was so good, make the game artstyle beautiful.
I hope they are taking their time. One thing I want from the sequel is more mundane things. Things that connected to the samurai culture like the bamboo cutting I want more of that. Red Dead 2 has chores and I loved those for some reason. And I hope ghost 2 has them
That's how much I live that world