Gears of War Actor Thinks We'll Hear About the Next Game in June

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1714044880913.png

The Gears of War actor Liam McIntyre, who voices JD Fenix in the Gears of War franchise, has said that he expects information on its next game in June.

Taking to his Twitter and replying to a fan, McIntyre said, “I have no idea. I think @GearsofWar tells us all in June. :)” when responding to a fan’s question about the series.

Earlier this month, several insiders and journalists suggested that Xbox will be revealing the next Gears of War game at this year’s Xbox showcase, which is scheduled to take place on June 9.

• fire
Reactions: KvallyX

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I am looking forward to Gears 6. But Gears 1-3 were the best IMO. Gears 4 was a dumpster fire. I felt they redeemed themselves with Gears 5. But now I am at the point where I just want them to finish the story arc in Gears 6 and have them move on. I love the gameplay, but really, the story sucks now.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I enjoyed the first two but at this point cover shooters are kinda played out.

Remnant 2 kinda blew every tps out the water for me.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Cover shooters are such a 7th gen genre. Even when adding the sad dad/prestige angle to pad it's relevance for a while.

You gotta love when you get to the obvious combat arena with chest high walls/boxes.

Only vanquish works.

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
They already went woke which flopped and now Microsoft is super woke I wonder what direction they will go in.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Cover shooters are such a 7th gen genre. Even when adding the sad dad/prestige angle to pad it's relevance for a while.

You gotta love when you get to the obvious combat arena with chest high walls/boxes.

Only vanquish works.
I feel the same way. Not many devs have done much to evolve this genre since then.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Whats woke about gears 5?
honestly the whole "woke" argument isn't a thing. anytime a series features POC and women with larger roles a certain demographic of losers like to call it "woke"

I will say i do think gears of all games is better off being hypermasculine violent meat grinders.

Reactions: Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
honestly the whole "woke" argument isn't a thing. anytime a series features POC and women with larger roles a certain demographic of losers like to call it "woke"

I will say i do think gears of all games is better off being hypermasculine violent meat grinders.
But i think its abit imposible to change the MC in 6 because

Kait is the granddaughter of Queen Myrah and inherit her locust power which means she will have integral part for the next game