Gears of War franchise narrative director joins God of War studio Sony Santa Monica

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Bonnie Jean Mah is swapping Gears of War for God of War, announcing on X (formerly Twitter) that she has joined Santa Monica Studio as a narrative director.

“Alright, let’s do this,” she wrote. “I’m so excited to share my news – I’ve joined Sony Santa Monica as narrative director. I’m beyond thrilled to be working with this team and studio. Let’s gooooo.”

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
She worked on Warhammer 40k space marine. I think she is working on adaption of God of war for Amazon series not the game.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
A lot of Microsoft hires went to Bungie throughout and post halo infinite development… engine familiarity likely why.

This may have been this specific person’s attempt at victimhood but I take the criticism of their talents to probably be true…

Microsoft exiles jumping over shouldnt necessarily be celebrated 😬

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
A lot of Microsoft hires went to Bungie throughout and post halo infinite development… engine familiarity likely why.

This may have been this specific person’s attempt at victimhood but I take the criticism of their talents to probably be true…

In this case he is a marketing manager

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
cef1ce7ed68e902e85ca1b2805cc96a9.jpg

• sad
Reactions: Johnic

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

Aaron Greenberg is not a generalist.
Jose Mourinho Writing GIF by DAZN

_QGf0C727bd-Q0j3.jpg_large.jpg
Jose Mourinho Sport GIF by Play Sports