Geoff Keighley: "Must say that Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 is Insomniac’s best superhero work to date"

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Yes, it is.
Deserved.

That doesn't change there is no high quality competition for super hero games nowdays.
Spider-man is basically the sole option sadly.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Pirates Of The Caribbean Agree GIF

• thisistheway
Reactions: Bryank75

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Yes, it is.
Deserved.

That doesn't change there is no high quality competition for super hero games nowdays.
Spider-man is basically the sole option sadly.

That’s not Sony or Insomniac's fault. Everyone else wants to slap a game together to cash in on name recognition alone. The fact that Insomniac goes above and beyond WITHOUT having competition in the genre is commendable.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
That’s not Sony or Insomniac's fault. Everyone else wants to slap a game together to cash in on name recognition alone. The fact that Insomniac goes above and beyond WITHOUT having competition in the genre is commendable.
I told him this last time when he made the comment, now I don't waste my time. Arkham games are great and it doesn't matter if the Batman games are older but many now believe Sonys Spiderman serious is the best!

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I told him this last time when he made the comment, now I don't waste my time. Arkham ganes are great and it doesn't matter if the Batman games are older but many now believe Smthis Spiderman serious is the best!

Oh, I see. Well, today is a day we gamers celebrate a game pushing the boundaries of interactive entertainment even higher. It’s a great day for us.

Reactions: Gamernyc78