German charts: Astrobot beats Star Wars Outlaws to number 1 on the sales charts during launch week.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
“Star Wars Outlaws” has just seized power, and the sci-fi adventure has to give it up again. The new leader in the official German PS5 charts, determined by GfK Entertainment, is now “Astro Bot”. The 3D platformer, in which over 50 planets can be explored, performs galactically well - and is even responsible for the most successful video game across all platforms.

Is there anyone here who speaks German that can translate? 🤔

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko and Puff

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Is there anyone here who speaks German that can translate? 🤔
It's been a while since high school but not much special reading it:

''Star Wars came out but has to give away it's top position quickly to Astrobot. It performs galactically well by performing the best compared to all platforms.
Lot's of newcomers marking the end of summer break; NBA2K25 is number three and Warhammer on 4th, the top 5 is complemented by the short lived Concord. Star Wars ranks 2nd and 7th due to the standard and gold edition.

On Xbox, Outlaws had no chance against Warhammer for the top spot. Minecraft takes the scepter from Mario Kart 8. On last gen everything remains the same with GTA5 and on PC Farming Simulator.''

Interestingly Concord made the top 5 on PS there and I didn't know basketball was as viable in Germany.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The translation you added is good enough, obviously with an error regarding a wordplay with the Force and "power".

The rest didn't seem interesting.

EDIT: well maybe Concord being 5th on the PS5 chart might be interesting for some.
Me and @Danja played with a german guy and his friend lol

• Shake
Reactions: Danja

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
German here but too lazy to translate everything

It replaced Star Wars as the best selling game in the PS5 charts and it's also the best selling game in general across all platforms.

PS5 software:

Astrobot
Star Wars standard Edition (Gold Edition at #7)
NBA 2K25
Warhammer
Concord (lol)

Xbox software:

Warhammer
Star Wars Standard
Star Wars Gold

Switch software:

Minecraft
Mario Kart 8

PS4/Xbox One software:

GTA V is still the top seller.

PC software:

Farming Sim at #1

Last edited:

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
German here but too lazy to translate everything

It replaced Star Wars as the best selling game in the PS5 charts and it's also the best selling game in general across all platforms.

PS5 software:

Astrobot
Star Wars standard Edition (Gold Edition at #7)
NBA 2K25
Warhammer
Concord (lol)

Xbox software:

Warhammer
Star Wars Standard
Star Wars Gold

Switch software:

Minecraft
Mario Kart 8

PS4/Xbox One software:

GTA V is still the top seller.

PC software:

Farming Sim at #1
I will upgrade to RTX 7090 ti super X3D OC TUF so I can play Farming Sim.