Get ready, PlayStation Plus Season of Play starts tomorrow

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1701710821710.png

"Today, we’re excited to share that starting December 5th in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand, additional select content from Crunchyroll will be added to this catalog"

Amongst many other things

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Cool initiatives, nice to see these initiatives like to give away a console, avatars from cool games, free online MP weekend, 100+ movies from Sony Pictures Core + Crunchyroll.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Cool initiatives, nice to see these initiatives like to give away a console, avatars from cool games, free online MP weekend, 100+ movies from Sony Pictures Core + Crunchyroll.
Maaaan just add the crunchyroll sub, don't half ass that shit

Reactions: Box

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Maaaan just add the crunchyroll sub, don't half ass that shit
As far as I remember with a free Crunchyroll account (don't even need PS Plus) you already have access to all the Crunchyroll content. The difference for paying Crunchyroll premium was -and I assume still is- to remove ads, and maybe to get some early access to some stuff.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Fs @John Elden Ring, i can imagine what it must have been like for your wife, six months before your first child was born.

I think we should head to the delivery room now, and wait!

Discover What Is This GIF by Hollyoaks

GO GO GO

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
As far as I remember with a free Crunchyroll account (don't even need PS Plus) you already have access to all the Crunchyroll content. The difference for paying Crunchyroll premium was -and I assume still is- to remove ads, and maybe to get some early access to some stuff.
doesn't it give you higher quality streams too? and yes you get simulcasts with on the air date of the anime with premium. IG it doesn't matter if you want to wait a week for some episodes.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
doesn't it give you higher quality streams too? and yes you get simulcasts with on the air date of the anime with premium. IG it doesn't matter if you want to wait a week for some episodes.
I don't know, in Crunchyroll I only watched some old stuff for free and got the 14 days trial for premium some years ago. Since then I haven't been insterested on it.

I assume they have under premium additional stuff similar to other similar services, like the higher quality stream, or maybe higher resolution or the ability to watch it on more screens.

Maybe after these years and the Sony acquisition Crunchyroll improved, but back then unlike services like Netflix or Youtube it had buffering issues, its bitrate wasn't great even in premium and not sure but I'd say it didn't have proper subtitles or subs for my languages (I assume all these issues are fixed as of now).

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I don't know, I only watched some stuff for free and got the 14 days trial for premium some years ago.

I assume they have under premium additional stuff similar to other similar services, like the higher quality stream, or maybe higher resolution or the ability to watch it on more screens.
oh, it used to be a few years ago you had to pay for 1080p streams. I guess you don't anymore but you might have to use the CR app