Gotham Knights Developer is helping Monolith to create upcoming Wonder Woman Game #WB

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
What a waste of talent. Nobody has brand attachment to post-2013 DC Cinematic Universe. Learn the damn lesson from Suicide Squat.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Angry Wonder Woman GIF by Max

Total Babe, 100% play

Hope those Sweet baby people are not involved.

Sorry @Swift_Star, I know this stuff irritates you.

fat_wonder_woman_by_therevivedracer_dcvuv7r-pre.jpg

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hey, I look forward to it. Definitely interests me more than Suicide Squad.
She is a kick-arse superhero; the game would be amazing; she has lots of trinkets and gadgets she can use too.

I always loved Miss Marvel more but yer, that last movie ruined her, hope they don't go the say route with that horrible actress.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
She is a kick-arse superhero; the game would be amazing; she has lots of trinkets and gadgets she can use too.

I always loved Miss Marvel more but yer, that last movie ruined her, hope they don't go the say route with that horrible actress.
Nahhh ugh MS Marvel was ok. I grew up on comics and resonating more with the original Captain Marvel and honestly the movies would have been so much better focused on him imo. Not to mention all the pandering nonsense thy put into the last. But Wonder Woman has always been great also even a Harley Quinn game would be dope.

Reactions: Sircaw