GT 7’s Spec II Update ‘Doubled Active Users’. New update 1.44 |UP| April 1.46 update. Afeela' car coming to Gran Turismo 7 as free update.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
View attachment 3318

That's quite high number of daily active players
I'd do those weekly trials if the time needed for gold wasn't a moving target

All the top players get these crazy timings and reduce the time needed to get gold :cautious:

Although the singleplayer weekly challenges is making me play it more often.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
GT always has great updates well after a year. I respect it your spending $70 but getting so much more.
Remember the loud talk in twitter and gaming sites about the GT7 Micro-transactions "focus"? Well... near two years and added content was free.
And some site even tried to say "fans" were upset lol

It was fucking nothing.
You get so many credits that I have no ideia why there is even micro-transaction option.
At end of the campaign at launch I could buy nore than one 20.000.000 credits car.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko and Umar
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Remember the loud talk in twitter and gaming sites about the GT7 Micro-transactions "focus"? Well... near two years and added content was free.

It was fucking nothing.
You get so many credits that I have no ideia why there is even micro-transaction option.
At end of the campaign at launch I could buy nore than one 20.000.000 credits car.
Yeah I remember tht. Certain games and genres just give so much back and Racers and Rpgs are those genres. I wouldn't care if they tried to make more with mtx because thy give so much already.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I'd do those weekly trials if the time needed for gold wasn't a moving target

All the top players get these crazy timings and reduce the time needed to get gold :cautious:

Although the singleplayer weekly challenges is making me play it more often.
Yeah, game is highly competitive right now.
Sometimes watchin Top Split driver, he said that competition is through the roof.

Game is great.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I just realized that it should be changed from "Active Users Really High" to "Active User Count Really High", unless the users actually are really high while they are active.

• haha
Reactions: KvallyX
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Update Details (1.43) - Gran Turismo 7​

Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
  • Heart
Reactions: KvallyX

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

It was fucking nothing.
It was just the MS shill machine at work. Every PS game gets negativity and the platform itself.

Since MS went 3rd party, now theres an influx of threads/posts saying PS and Nintendo should release on PC/go 3rd party on forums, twitter, reddit etc…… MS is a dirty machine

Last edited: