GTA 6 scammers are already making fake PC downloads

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
resize

As reported by DualShockers, scammers have been busy creating fake GTA VI set-up PC files. These give the appearance of installing the game on your hardware. What they’re actually doing is installing malware. The issue was brought to light by one Reddit user. You may be thinking, ‘The game isn’t out until 2025. Who would fall for this?’ Don’t forget how many of you played GTA V before you were old enough to do so. There are plenty of impressionable folks out there who may fall victim to this trick.

“People will fall for this s**t. That's how impatient we are,” user BM-010 said, while RichardK1234 added, “[Not gonna lie], when I was 12, my hype for Far Cry 3 was so insane I literally did try and download the game before it was even released. Even left the PC overnight to download and s**t, to this day, I have no idea what I actually downloaded because after the download, I found nothing on my PC but the install was like 30 to 40GB. Probably malware or something.”

Source

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
Pc beggars are getting even more desperate. Well its their choice they are choosing to wait, so its their fault.