GUNDAM BREAKER 4 - Announcement Trailer. |UP| Release Trailer Coming Out August 29.

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
No Xbox, love to see it. Also hope that this is a return to form for the GB series. New Gundam Breaker was trash, but I have hope that this one will be more like GB3 since it's another numbered release. It would be nice if it got a western physical release because I had to order an Asian copy of GB3.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
No Xbox, love to see it. Also hope that this is a return to form for the GB series. New Gundam Breaker was trash, but I have hope that this one will be more like GB3 since it's another numbered release. It would be nice if it got a western physical release because I had to order an Asian copy of GB3.
I remember Gundam from years ago!

Reactions: Kenpachi The Great

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
After Armoured Core Im down for another Mech game.
Give ZOE back to Kojima

I also think Mech games would be perfect for VR games

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
"Me see no eksbotz" F*** YESSSSS 🤣🤣🤣.

Gundam Breaker series is great guys, believe me (except New Gundam Breaker lol). Gundam Breaker 3 is one of the best mech-action games ever. It's the anti-Armored Core 6 (more melee-focused game, unlike AC6 range-focused one). And GB4 even let you dual wield different melee this time wheww.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
The Breaker series was good especially Gundam Breaker 3 I remember having to set up a P.S. account in one of the Asia regions just to buy it on the store since it wasn't west localized and trying to import a Asia copy with English Subs was expensive. It really fell off with New Gundam Breaker though. Fingers crossed this one bring it back to its roots.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The Breaker series was good especially Gundam Breaker 3 I remember having to set up a P.S. account in one of the Asia regions just to buy it on the store since it wasn't west localized and trying to import a Asia copy with English Subs was expensive. It really fell off with New Gundam Breaker though. Fingers crossed this one bring it back to its roots.
I remember playing Gundam years ago but I've since fallen off the mech series.

Reactions: reziel

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I knew the developer for this one is from the original series (not NGB), the moment I saw the ambitions from the trailer (started from dual wielding different melee mention, and different arms slot). So let's just say we will get the grand return of original breaker series. This is the DMC5 level return of breaker series (and NGB is DmC LMAO 🤣).

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I knew the developer for this one is from the original series (not NGB), the moment I saw the ambitions from the trailer (started from dual wielding different melee mention, and different arms slot). So let's just say we will get the grand return of original breaker series. This is the DMC5 level return of breaker series (and NGB is DmC LMAO 🤣).
Hmmm you got me interested now.