HAL Laboratories Is Hiring For The Development Of Next Kirby Game

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
1706032322767.png

HAL Laboratories is currently hiring for the development of the next entry in the Kirby series, based on the latest information.

A new game in the Kirby series appears to be in development, as developer HAL Laboratories is hiring new recruits for the roles of action programmer, UI programmer, graphics programmer, system programmer, sound programmer, 3D character artist, 3D animator, effects artist, UI artist, level designer, planning assistant, sound designer, and project manager.

@Sircaw remember what you told me your most anticipated game. Well here you go my boy 😊💪

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
View attachment 3814

HAL Laboratories is currently hiring for the development of the next entry in the Kirby series, based on the latest information.

A new game in the Kirby series appears to be in development, as developer HAL Laboratories is hiring new recruits for the roles of action programmer, UI programmer, graphics programmer, system programmer, sound programmer, 3D character artist, 3D animator, effects artist, UI artist, level designer, planning assistant, sound designer, and project manager.

@Sircaw remember what you told me your most anticipated game. Well here you go my boy 😊💪
LET IT BE OFFICIALLY KNOWN: I HATE YOU!

• Heart
Reactions: Gamernyc78