Halo Infinite Forge Preview

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022

4 part series till launch with part 1 out now.
343 have been rightly so been given shit. But this is actually impressive, a complete upgrade from previous versions.

Part 2: Scripting and Bots

For the first time in Halo, Forge will feature a visual scripting tool and support Bots on user-generated maps. Halo Infinite's new node graph flow makes scripting more powerful and intuitive than ever before. Additionally, the brand-new Bot navigation tools enable every Forge map to support Bots for testing and playing your favorite creations.

Join the team at 343 Industries as we demonstrate Halo Infinite's intuitive, yet powerful, scripting tools to create a game mode from scratch and then play it with Bots.

Part 3:

Halo Infinite’s Forge features brand-new lighting and audio settings that will allow players to create more immersive environments.

Part 4:

Halo Infinite’s Forge features beautiful new canvases and file management options that will allow players to create and share content in unique and exciting ways.

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I remember my brother making a McDonalds and roleplaying with people on forge when he was a kid....
People can be so creative in these things.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Lord Mittens

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Going to keep the thread updated when each episode releases.
Two to go but the latest - Scripting and Bots, very very cool!

Reactions: Bo_Hazem