Halo Infinite’s melee desync isn’t being fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Halo Infinite’s melee desync isn’t being fixed because devs have been allocated elsewhere, 343 says.

Some players are complaining that Halo Infinite’s online multiplayer can sometimes have synchronisation issues, leading to situations where melee attacks don’t register because the client and server each think players are in different positions.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yea that on top of MCC team trying to capitalize on influx of people leaving infinite and going over to MCC is a bad look. Even MATTY from Defining Duke goes off on 343:

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Cat Lol GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Biggest flop of the generation to date.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
What makes it so frustrating is, the core gameplay of Infinite is really good. But everything around it from content, to updates for melee desync has made everyone leave.

I think turning it into a F2P game is what killed this halo's impact. If they had delayed it another year, they could have had co-op, forge, more maps, modes, playlists, and could have just released a alpha last year to get feed back.

I know thought MS would not have wanted that. So here they are with Halo franchise now in one of the lowest positions ever. It's going to take a huge relaunch, with shit tons of content to try and mend this.

But I think at this point the community is fed up with 343.

When MW2 releases, halo will be on life support.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
What makes it so frustrating is, the core gameplay of Infinite is really good. But everything around it from content, to updates for melee desync has made everyone leave.

I think turning it into a F2P game is what killed this halo's impact. If they had delayed it another year, they could have had co-op, forge, more maps, modes, playlists, and could have just released a alpha last year to get feed back.

I know thought MS would not have wanted that. So here they are with Halo franchise now in one of the lowest positions ever. It's going to take a huge relaunch, with shit tons of content to try and mend this.

dog trainer GIF

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
The management over at 343 has been absolutely atrocious for a while now, and the fact that it seems that nothing is being done about it is beyond frustrating.

Halo was one of the games that made me WANT an Xbox back in the day, man. Now it looks like some sort of jank shooter tossed out by some third-rate publisher. Depressing.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The management over at 343 has been absolutely atrocious for a while now, and the fact that it seems that nothing is being done about it is beyond frustrating.

Halo was one of the games that made me WANT an Xbox back in the day, man. Now it looks like some sort of jank shooter tossed out by some third-rate publisher. Depressing.

What’s worse though is all the apology Xbox people. Like seriously if your a fan of halo regardless you should be pissed about how 343 has handled the IP.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

I think they choose F2P to MP because they know it was barely a game.
If it was a paid game then it should be dyed in activity way faster.

F2P give it some breath, buzz, awards, word of mouth, etc.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Jaffe is fed up as well he says my sentiment on 343, and more so Microsoft's handling.

ALso Jaffe promoting this site is fucking amazing, god bless this man. Someone buy this man a diet coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.