Hard Drive - PS5 Pro to Be Bundled with Special Attachment for Special Fans

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

PS5 Pro to Be Bundled with Dildo Attachment for IconEra Fanboys to Ride

5de63fa7-9a62-43d8-aa7b-920a6c4a3ebd.png.webp

“This is a console specifically designed with our most hardcore fans in mind,” said PlayStation CEO Herman Hulst in a press release. We know that a $700 console with no games is a tough ask in this economy and that’s why we want to reward our most staunch supporters and defenders by finally giving them what they’ve always wanted from their PlayStation. So we’re proud to announce that all PS5 Pros will be bundled with a dildo attachment that hooks onto the console, finally allowing our biggest fans to ride their PlayStation.

PlayStation fanboys on IconEra Twitter reacted extremely positively to the news.

It’s no longer a fantasy, Xbots can no longer tell us our PS won’t sleep with us.

Hulst was asked by a fan why they went with a dildo attachment instead of designing the console with a lubricated hole.
(...)
"a lubricated hole would allow them to screw us but we must always be the ones doing the screwing."

At press time, Sony has announced that gamers can buy the vibrator attachment for an additional $80 (EDIT: or 120€ if you're an European Pay Pig)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
They made a pretty powerful enemy when they attacked Geoff.

I mean, the price is too high in Europe, Australia and Canada and Sony seem to be completely allergic to regional prices or understanding local markets anymore...

There's a lot of criticism to be pointed at specifics but blaming fans... Dunno how constructive that is.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

I mean, the price is too high in Europe, Australia and Canada and Sony seem to be completely allergic to regional prices or understanding local markets anymore...

There's a lot of criticism to be pointed at specifics but blaming fans... Dunno how constructive that is.
They posted a joke about JK Rowling dying they can't keep their biased politics out of their 'jokes'

OP
OP
T

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

I don't think Geoff cares. If he cared about every single joke from satire sites and social media interaction the dude would be living in a deserted island by now.

They posted a joke about JK Rowling dying they can't keep their biased politics out of their 'jokes'
JK Rowling Dead Named as “Beloved” Author

Dead named, not dead...

By the way, in what political direction are their bias in these articles?
Elon Musk Announces Cure to the Woke Mind Virus: The NeuralinKKK
Divorced Gamer Follows Up Racist Manifesto With Plea For His Kids to Return His Calls
Gaming Exec Gets Blood All Over Bonus Check After Culling Studio

Reactions: Bryank75
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I don't think Geoff cares. If he cared about every single joke from satire sites and social media interaction the dude would be living in a deserted island by now.

JK Rowling Dead Named as “Beloved” Author

Dead named, not dead...

By the way, in what political direction are their bias in these articles?
Elon Musk Announces Cure to the Woke Mind Virus: The NeuralinKKK
Divorced Gamer Follows Up Racist Manifesto With Plea For His Kids to Return His Calls
Gaming Exec Gets Blood All Over Bonus Check After Culling Studio
Okay I guess I read the title of the article wrong but it doesn't change the fact they're hating on her because of her sticking up for biological women

OP
OP
T

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Okay I guess I read the title of the article wrong but it doesn't change the fact they're hating on her because of her sticking up for biological women

They're not hating on her. They're making fun of the people throwing hate at her and the whole "deadnaming" nonsense.

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
This satire site does seem to be extremely politically biased.

They're not hating on her. They're making fun of the people throwing hate at her and the whole "deadnaming" nonsense.
“It was an error,” said Gary Schitt, a longtime writer for the Daily Mail and proud champion of straight rights. “Joanne Rowling who wrote the Harry Potter books under the initials JK to appeal to male readers who she believed wouldn’t want a book by a woman and who also goes by the male pen name Robert Galbraith, is a staunch believer in presenting yourself exactly as you were born. She was not born a ‘beloved’ writer and she will not die a ‘beloved’ writer so I must apologize for referring to her by that title.”

No, they are not making fun of their critics, they are mocking whoever didn't criticize her.

Their idea of humour is attacking people who do not follow a certain political stance or ideology.

Not sure about this thread.