Head on the Block: Persona 6 is 95% complete, releasing next year with 2-3 years DLCs support planned (Grain of salt)

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Head on the block posted this info over on the purple forum - link.

Like the thread title says take this with a grain of salt as his track record has been spotty, but he still was the first person to leak P3R/Tactica being announced at the Xbox show last summer

"On the topic of Atlus DLC: P6 is a fully featured semi-open world game, it's 95% complete and is releasing next year with DLC. The bigger DLC will have story and characters yes BUT the full game is a full game. I just don't know why people are hampering on Persona having DLC and don't question almost every other major single player game that gets bonus DLC. It's weird to me, this isn't a new thing"

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Metaphor is developed by the main team and Persona 6 has been confirmed to be from new blood who worked on the P3 remake. This is what is happening … so p6 may not be as far off as once thought.

Way more hyped for Metaphor. P6 being passed on to a new team means it’s no longer the headlining game… metaphor is.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Let me guess another boring generic game filled to the brim with anime tropes and one dimensional charecters? Also dated features like a silent protagonist?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Obviously because of the MS x Sega Cloud deal this is another long time PS exclusive gone like Yakuza

Reactions: Gamernyc78

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Why does this unknown game have like 4 billion headlines take like 6 billion years to develop. It is a shitty animated dugeon crawler game lol.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Doesn't know if it will be day and date and it's unlikely for it to wind up on GamePass

The way he phrases the news is weird. Why would it be a positive for Persona fans for the game to release on Xbox? There are fewer fans who would play it on Xbox than other platforms, there's no benefit to having a larger population because it's not an MP title, and the franchise is growing regardless, and finally, it detracts from the development resource for PlayStation, the main platform. All in all sounds like a rough deal for Persona fans financed by Microsoft.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
That explains why the game is taking so long to release. They are now making at least 4 more versions instead of one

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

rinzler

Banned
12 Mar 2024
I still have no idea if I will like these games. I've seen glowing praise for years but I just can't seem to pull the trigger.

Reactions: Gamernyc78