Helldivers 2 New Warbond Polar Patriots first look at new weapons, armor, and more. Brings trap-laying weaponry, arctic-themed armor, and more May.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Looking good.

Let's hope this new impact grenade is better than the previous impact one, so finally I'll be able to change it. But I think won't be the case: very likely to compensate the addition of the incendiary perk they'll reduce its damage.

I wonder what this "motivational shocks" booster does other than reduce/remove the acid related slow down:
53688624683_c252f851e3_h.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Looking good.

Let's hope this new impact grenade is better than the previous impact one, so finally I'll be able to change it. But I think won't be the case: very likely to compensate the addition of the incendiary perk they'll reduce its damage.

I wonder what this "motivational shocks" booster does other than reduce/remove the acid related slow down:
53688624683_c252f851e3_h.jpg
Yeah thy could have done so much more in the past Warbond.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yeah thy could have done so much more in the past Warbond.
I assume their idea regarding armor, weapons, grenades etc is:
  • The best ones get unlocked in the free warbond (example: breaker and impact grenade)
  • Premium warbords will basically only feature cosmetic variations and minor changes in different flavors of the stuff available in the free warbond, that may look cool but regarding meta is slightly worse regarding stats than the free warbond stuff (example: incendiaray breaker and impact grenade)

Reactions: Gamernyc78