But you clicked on this one?
roll-safe-black-guy-pointing-at-his-head-.jpg

• haha
Reactions: EDMIX

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Sweet! Time to spend those hard-earned medals and credits.

Edit: LOL bug spray.

Last edited:
  • sad
Reactions: KvallyX

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
17,000 CCUs. Down nearly 60% from a month ago. Game is cratering.
And well deserved. Still only 2 factions, lackluster content, guns STILL getting nerfed in a PVE game, stupid warbonds, stale missions......

Illuminate have been teased since day 1. Some Major Orders felt like something cool was gonna happen, but nothing.
We got a black hole after a HUGE MO. Only for it to be a location you can visit on the warmap. Nothing more. People were hoping for illuminate. But nothing came.

This was the point where I stopped playing. You can only twist the narrative a few times before it runs stale. And HD2 is now a stale game.
Not worth the price of admission in it's current form.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
And well deserved. Still only 2 factions, lackluster content, guns STILL getting nerfed in a PVE game, stupid warbonds, stale missions......

Illuminate have been teased since day 1. Some Major Orders felt like something cool was gonna happen, but nothing.
We got a black hole after a HUGE MO. Only for it to be a location you can visit on the warmap. Nothing more. People were hoping for illuminate. But nothing came.

This was the point where I stopped playing. You can only twist the narrative a few times before it runs stale. And HD2 is now a stale game.
It is pretty much situation where a rat trying to tame a lion... Impossible for what it is.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

Lol.

Yes, they nerfed stuff but also added in this half a year a ton of new weapons, stratagems, mechs, armors, mission types, ship upgrades and skins for some stuff many other improvements and fixes.

Regarding the nerfs, for the next update they are announce one thing every day. So far they announced mostly buffs/reverts of things nerfed in the past:
-Flamethrowers/flame weapons buffs (damage increased 33%, armor penetration increased)
-Railgun buffs (damage increase to kill biggest folks, particularly when charged until around 80% or so)
-Breaker buffs (reverted to as it was at launch, on top of adding more stagger and 16 rounds per magazine without taking away magazines)
-Rocket devastator projectiles have now a 80% smaller colision box. And now will have limited ammo, around 3 rockets plus 3 more after a reload time
-Gunships will now also run out of ammo now

They'll release the full patch notes September 17th

Last edited:
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Lol.

Yes, they nerfed stuff but also added in this half a year a ton of new weapons, stratagems, mechs, armors, mission types, ship upgrades and skins for some stuff many other improvements and fixes.

Regarding the nerfs, for the next update they are announce one thing every day. So far they announced mostly buffs/reverts of things nerfed in the past:
-Flamethrowers buffs
-Railgun buffs
-Breaker buffs
-Rocket devastator projectiles have now a 80% smaller colision box. And now will have limited ammo, around 3 rockets plus 3 more after a reload time
-Gunships will now also run out of ammo now

They'll release the full patch notes September 17th
Hellwhiners will always find something to nitpick. People who read the sky is falling online and actually believe it, a big amount of the community has decided the game is dead and the only thing worth talking about is how it was ruined. Rather than appreciating the unique experience it offered and hope the best for the future.

That said the patch notes look legit, I never cared about the nerfs bc it encouraged me to try new things, which means more fun. I just suspect a vast amount of the complainers they're trying to appeal to, will simply just find something else to complain about.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Hellwhiners will always find something to nitpick. People who read the sky is falling online and actually believe it, a big amount of the community has decided the game is dead and the only thing worth talking about is how it was ruined. Rather than appreciating the unique experience it offered and hope the best for the future.

That said the patch notes look legit, I never cared about the nerfs bc it encouraged me to try new things, which means more fun. I just suspect a vast amount of the complainers their trying to appeal to, will simply just find something else to complain about.

Remind me of Destiny fans.

You have people complaining about Balancing and Nerfs.

All that started when gamers were creating Meta loadouts and kicking gamers out who didn’t use them.

What did you expect?

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Remind me of Destiny fans.

You have people complaining about Balancing and Nerfs.

All that started when gamers were creating Meta loadouts and kicking gamers out who didn’t use them.

What did you expect?
You will have folks spend 300+ hours on a SINGLE video game, say the game is dead, stale, trash, ruined, and then blame the developers for the game being less fun instead of realizing they've just burnt themselves out. Doesn't matter how good the game is, at some point, you'll itch for a fresher experience again.

I stopped playing HD2 after 100 hours, I rarely play now, but I'm not going to act like the game is trash now because it didn't keep my attention past the already insane amount of hours it got from me.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
You will have folks spend 300+ hours on a SINGLE video game, say the game is dead, stale, trash, ruined, and then blame the developers for the game being less fun instead of realizing they've just burnt themselves out. Doesn't matter how good the game is, at some point, you'll itch for a fresher experience again.

I stopped playing HD2 after 100 hours, I rarely play now, but I'm not going to act like the game is trash now because it didn't keep my attention past the already insane amount of hours it got from me.

Sorry Voke,

My previous post wasn’t directed at you.

Just the people who complain about the game being ruined by nerfs.

Reactions: voke

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
The people who don't want balanced guns in a PvE game should have their gamer card revoked. Obviously weapon balance is crucial to these types of games.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Needs content that isn’t just another battle pass. Nerfs and balances just make the core player base scream loudest because those are the only ones playing but it’s like usually never the primary reason for fall off as those kinds of adjustments are always going to happen. I never thought it had much of an endgame or hook. Still do… that’s the issue.

Arrowhead maybe put too much focus on battle pass updates for the year. Perhaps launch year should’ve just been to bolster and deepen the core game w/ updates over MT nonsense and armor cosmetics.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I love HD2, but honestly it's painful at its current state to keep playing. Having some sort of PvP in like the training camp would spark a new surge. People enjoy fighting each other. PvP on Destiny didn't hurt the game, despite being 90% PvE.

Also the graphics are mostly too soft to my liking, something I notice when I see PC gameplay. The PS5 Pro should fix that.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I love HD2, but honestly it's painful at its current state to keep playing. Having some sort of PvP in like the training camp would spark a new surge. People enjoy fighting each other. PvP on Destiny didn't hurt the game, despite being 90% PvE.

Also the graphics are mostly too soft to my liking, something I notice when I see PC gameplay. The PS5 Pro should fix that.

If Destiny didn’t have PvP I wouldn’t have been playing it for 10 years and if it wasn’t there I doubt I’d even care for the game. I get new loot to more effectively shoot other players in the face. That’s the sauce to the game and that core audience often keeps the game going during its darkest hours.

I would’ve def humored Helldivers PvP since I’m not crazy about the core game itself. The gunplay is unlike other games and we do need tps shooters (even tho I play H2 in first-person for ads).

So I’ve changed my tune on this. I used to think it wasn’t needed but now? PVP would’ve immensely benefit helldivers. Hopefully they’re looking into it.

• Shake
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
If Destiny didn’t have PvP I wouldn’t have been playing it for 10 years and if it wasn’t there I doubt I’d even care for the game. I get new loot to more effectively shoot other players in the face. That’s the sauce to the game and that core audience often keeps the game going during its darkest hours.

I would’ve def humored Helldivers PvP since I’m not crazy about the core game itself. The gunplay is unlike other games and we do need tps shooters (even tho I play H2 in first-person for ads).

So I’ve changed my tune on this. I used to think it wasn’t needed but now? PVP would’ve immensely benefit helldivers. Hopefully they’re looking into it.

Easy fix, just make and ad of PvP and have Captain Brash hilarious commentary be there during gameplay and show it on youtube. It'll be FLOODED with players. The game can gain more attention any time due to it's insanely satisfying gameplay. Also add swimming mechanics ffs.