Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff. Looking to hire devs & expand. Updates & Patch Notes within. |UP| Best Weapons after update.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
No way I’ll buy the premium battle pass. I’d definitely just farm the credits. Easy enough. Then again… the game is built around the battle passes currently.
The main unlocks of the game are the weapons in the free battle pass and then, outside it, the stratagems and ship upgrades. In fact these uppgrades that are outside the warbonds/battleppasses are the most important ones and the best ones for gameplay.

The rest of the warbond items (premium and paid) are basically cosmetics for customization, and weapons with small stat changes.

The only premium warbond weapon is the revolver which isn't a good weapon regarding stats, even if you may like it.

The game is generous enough with giving you more than enough premium currency to pay the premium warbond without needing to spend real money.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
unm yea dude I get what the game offers lol

The battle pass is your loot table . That means most if not everything moving forward will be battle pass drops.

Premium currency earnable in-game is fine for now, as this is the vanilla package and you paid $40.

I’m not a fan of strict battle pass systems and thus why I say it’s lame. But it works right now as the game is mostly designed like a jump in and play br experience for the pve crowd. It doesn’t alienate any players and all you have to do put time in versus completing in-game challenges.

I don’t like the smg for instance and Prefer the starting handgun over it in fact. So saying you think the premium tier weapons are junk are subjective and most likely incorrect as they can and will tune sandbox in perpetuity.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
OK. No queue today. Any update what's the Steam player count?

Matchmaking also just worked. Let's goo

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
No way I’ll buy the premium battle pass. I’d definitely just farm the credits. Easy enough. Then again… the game is built around the battle passes currently.

The premium BP sucks anyways.
I had almost enough to buy the premium by playing but I bought a light armor in the store (150 sc). I got 100 credits back on the first page of the premium pass anyway.

I'm only level 11 and I already had enough credits. Very easy to unlock without paying.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
So if the maximum number of players is capped at 450k and there are 400k active users on Steam, does that mean that PS players are limited to 50k?

Edit: I added the number of players according to the map on PS5: 458,000

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
So if the maximum number of players is capped at 450k and there are 400k active users on Steam, does that mean that PS players are limited to 50k?
steam stats include people sitting at the login screen waiting to queue

• Informative
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

Edit: I added the number of players according to the map on PS5: 458,000
Steam CCU is players who have it open not necessarily in game, steam api describes it very vaguley as active in the app. Which sound to me like a user doing anything really.

This would include alot of people who are trying to get in.

I don't think we have any comparable numbers for playstation.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Can he fire these people instead that released an online game that breaks after more people play the game. Nothing praise worthy about barely fixing a broken product

It's not their fault though, they are just engineers being told what to do at all times. They are probably working 16h a day to fix this shit while this guy just tweets all the time.