Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff. Looking to hire devs & expand. Updates & Patch Notes within. |UP| Best Weapons after update.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I personally struggle to see how we can get burned out from this game fast. It's really insanely good. Now the 380mm barrage became my favorite. Tried the walking one but wasn't as good. The sound of the barrage explosions with the shockwave each blast makes is something out of this world. Very effective against Automaton's bases when you throw it in the middle.
I'm the opposite, 380mm is absolutely worthless, threw two separate 380mm on top of target base and it didn't hit any of the buildings LMAO

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I'm the opposite, 380mm is absolutely worthless, threw two separate 380mm on top of target base and it didn't hit any of the buildings LMAO

Most of the time it'll shoot around the sign, so place it in the middle. I clear bases with more than one bot factory sometimes. Takes time to understand it and it's now my best orbital strike combined with that 3-4 airstrike.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
  • fire
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Helldivers 2 CEO describes the 'War Room' atmosphere on launch day, as a server-breaking tidal wave of unexpected divers came flooding in: 'We saw the graph, just—players rising and rising'​

Attack Of The Clones GIF by Star Wars