Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff. Looking to hire devs & expand. Updates & Patch Notes within. |UP| Best Weapons after update.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
How are they going to monetize the game going forward? I was expecting seasons passes and stuff like that? (I was fine with it)
Thts what I'm thinking, the season pass/battle pass but they are saying no battle pass but more like treasure chests which thy sell that have items.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Thts what I'm thinking, the season pass/battle pass but they are saying no battle pass but more like treasure chests which thy sell that have items.

They might sell shop items for dollars only. Hopefully just cosmetics. If actual future game content for the year is rolled out with the “boxed” cost that’s good.

It’s selling for $40. The plan seems like to do their best to retain its value. Fallout 76 approached things similarly at first.

An online game can mess with its service model at any time .

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They might sell shop items for dollars only. Hopefully just cosmetics. If actual future game content for the year is rolled out with the “boxed” cost that’s good.

It’s selling for $40. The plan seems like to do their best to retain its value. Fallout 76 approached things similarly at first.

An online game can mess with its service model at any time .
Ive already added the monetization plan on one of my posts. Warbond are main monetary plan.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
How are they going to monetize the game going forward? I was expecting seasons passes and stuff like that? (I was fine with it)
They'll have their own version of "battle passes". Which btw will be accumulative: they won't delete them when releasing the next one. You'll be able to unlock or buy them later, no FOMO.

They'll also sell cosmetics. No pay to win.

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They'll have their own version of "battle passes". Which btw will be accumulative: they won't delete them when releasing the next one. You'll be able to unlock or buy them later, no FOMO.

They'll also sell cosmetics. No pay to win.
Ive posted the monetization plan above which outlines it. Warbond will also be a main selling point for monetization.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I'm actually really excited for this. I played a little of the first game, enjoyed it. I should be playing Infinite Wealth...but I don't want to finish it because it's so good. So this will be nice to slow me down a little. And it's so cheap!

Reactions: Gamernyc78