Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff. Looking to hire devs & expand. Updates & Patch Notes within. |UP| Best Weapons after update.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Anyone havjng trouble getting in? I get an error 1.
I keep getting the same CE-108255-1 crash quickly every time I join a mission. Now try to speedrun missions solo in very easy to see if I complete them before the game crashes, but normally can't.

Arrowhead's Customer Support doesn't reply even with an automated mail to say they received the ticket. In Discord they collect issues and supposedly send to the devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Don't know but the game will require another substantial server capacity increase if they release new content relatively soon.
Ohhhh I know tht thts why I said thy could definitely break their CCU count once this drops. Ppl are hype for this.

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024
there's nothing like punching your extraction code into the terminal after a 40 minute game only for people to start dropping out and then having the game fully crash

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Can you play this without a dedicated group?
Yes in lower difficulties. Also I usually play with randoms and I do fairly well on the hardest difficulty most times. It has around seven different difficulties. If you play on normal or below it's doable solo.

Reactions: BroodCorp

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Mechs probably 9 days away with the update a week on Thursday. New content every month isn't bad, it's just going to feel like a long time between some of them.
Yes in lower difficulties. Also I usually play with randoms and I do fairly well on the hardest difficulty most times. It has around seven different difficulties. If you play on normal or below it's doable solo.
What loadouts do you prefer to play with? I just feel completely useless on Suicide Mission whenever I've tried (only a few times tbh, but didn't go well). There's no progress left for me without the samples from those missions so I've stopped playing. I've watched streams of people playing with the shield backpack and rail gun and it seems totally fine, but the few times I tried it was utter chaos lol.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Mechs probably 9 days away with the update a week on Thursday. New content every month isn't bad, it's just going to feel like a long time between some of them.

What loadouts do you prefer to play with? I just feel completely useless on Suicide Mission whenever I've tried (only a few times tbh, but didn't go well). There's no progress left for me without the samples from those missions so I've stopped playing. I've watched streams of people playing with the shield backpack and rail gun and it seems totally fine, but the few times I tried it was utter chaos lol.
Yeah someone guessed the 14th.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

I don't use sheilds or rail guns lol. I have my incendiary shotgun, orbital laser, orbital jet whatever that comes back in seconds, gaitling turret and machine gun turret and it works for me.

Reactions: panda-zebra
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I always play with randoms. Most people are good enough to carry their weight. Just remember not to get bogged down fighting in higher difficulties, because the longer you spend fighting the less time you have to do objectives
This is what I'm constantly saying when and if I use the mic. Some ppl stay ba j fighting the damn creatures for awhile and lose focus. Sometimes it's cool to run past, avoid and just get to objective.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

Yeah someone guessed the 14th.
I did, I mentioned the 14th because the devs said they plan to release game content updates the 2nd Thursday of every month.

So unless they delayed it due to extra work needed on fixes (I doubt it, typically the first GaaS post launch updates are ready before release), the first content update would be the 14th.

So if mechs are introduced in the first content update, then pretty likely would be March 14th.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I did, I mentioned the 14th because the devs said they plan to release game content updates the 2nd Thursday of every month.

So unless they delayed it due to extra work needed on fixes (I doubt it, typically the first GaaS post launch updates are ready before release), the first content update would be the 14th.

So if mechs are introduced in the first content update, then pretty likely would be March 14th.
You and another person I saw.