Helldivers 2 will require Steam players to sign in with PSN account, led to review bombing games & refunds. |UP| Gamers organizing to revert reviews.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Back to the personal attacks. You guys are pathetic and deserve to be run over by Sony.

The thread isn't about me or my Steam account, it's about bad business practices but you will do everything before admitting Sony did something wrong.
It's not a personal attack if you are merely spouting things that you heard from other people without even knowing what you're talking about.

You have zero credibility on this. The PSN account link demand was in the game day 1.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
It's not a personal attack if you are merely spouting things that you heard from other people without even knowing what you're talking about.

You have zero credibility on this. The PSN account link demand was in the game day 1.
It is when all you can do is ask me to link my account like that has anything to do with the topic at hand and just reply with images and reactions, what are you, 12?

It's an imaginary demand if no one checks for it. I cannot believe I have to explain this. Imagine being required to go to school but if you don't go no one checks for you, you don't fail the year and nothing happens. Is that a demand then?

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I totally understand but as I said before, if this requirement wasn't enforced then it was a useless warning, you cannot even call it a requirement if it wasn't REQUIRED to play the game.

everyone always ignores that when it suits them.

Given that it was clearly written at the start that the game would require a PSN account, the people could check based on that and buy or not buy the game... people DON'T READ what is written on Steam and then get surprised when "complications" occur. How transparent from PC gamers

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I hate neither. I am here for the gamer's rights, you clearly aren't. You don't mind fucking people over as long as your precious Sony does whatever it wants. Pathetic.

What rights have been violated?

You need to create an account and 15 minutes of your life have been wasted.

Seriously you guys need to visit a psychiatrist.

No DRM, lower prices for games, Day 1, No Anti cheat kernel and now we have NO account linking.

What next?

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I totally understand but as I said before, if this requirement wasn't enforced then it was a useless warning, you cannot even call it a requirement if it wasn't REQUIRED to play the game.

Oooh so that’s why my friend had to reactivate his PSN account at launch. Mind you, of course he bitched and moaned and spewed nonsense like “hackers” this or that, but he actually did it in like 2 minutes.

I didn't know AH disabled it after the launch.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
What rights have been violated?

You need to create an account and 15 minutes of your life have been wasted.

Seriously you guys need to visit a psychiatrist.

No DRM, lower prices for games, Day 1, No Anti cheat kernel and now we have NO account linking.

What next?
You cannot sell a product then after receiving payment change the rules as you wish. I have stated many reasons before why this is a violation. It takes 15 minutes or 10 seconds, people don't want to do it, you want to force them? do that from the start.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

it is always the same song with these people. never addressing what you ask, or steelman your position, always red haring or strawmanning.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Given that it was clearly written at the start that the game would require a PSN account, the people could check based on that and buy or not buy the game... people DON'T READ what is written on Steam and then get surprised when "complications" occur. How transparent from PC gamers
Do not steal signs sure works for a society without police, right? And when it doesn't work, it's because people cannot read, just like PC gamers. Nice one.

BLAZE

20 Feb 2024
I don't know why all this complaining, I have an account with Steam, GOG, EA, Microsoft, Google, PSN, Epic Games, Ubisoft, Riot and others. And Steam users also need to set up EA, Ubisoft and Microsoft accounts for some games.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Sony own steam?
Are you retarded you said it's different for epic because they own Fortnite & blizzard own diablo 4 , Sony owns Helldivers it's got fuck all to do with steam valve barely make games anymore & just host everyone else's games & take their 30% cut they should be apologising when they're profiting off it without spending a penny on it

• fire

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I don't know why all this complaining, I have an account with Steam, GOG, EA, Microsoft, Google, PSN, Epic Games, Ubisoft, Riot and others. And Steam users also need to set up EA, Ubisoft and Microsoft accounts for some games.
why you are not piseed? you have to be!!! it is hard work, to make an account. how dare Sony ask one?

• they're_right_you_know

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
You cannot sell a product then after receiving payment change the rules as you wish. I have stated many reasons before why this is a violation. It takes 15 minutes or 10 seconds, people don't want to do it, you want to force them? do that from the start.

Well don’t do it then.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
it's because people cannot read, just like PC gamers. Nice one.

Yes! They've CLEARLY ignored what has been said. Sony launcher was sooo obvious for a long time and they've ignored it completely. That's their problem

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
There was no change, imagine thinking that if you have a mortgage and stop paying it and 5 months later the bank comes and evicts you from the house you complain about "changing the policy" because they didn't kick you out the first month you stopped paying

lmao

the entire "well they didn't enforce it earlier" argument is complete nonsense

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
There is no change of rules lol