Herman Hulst claims that Concord is the "greatest multiplayer game of the modern era" in the recent interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
In the recent interview, Hurman Hulst claims that “Concord might be one of the greatest multiplayer games of the modern era”.
He also claims that “This has the potential to overtake Horizon as PlayStation’s most important franchise of all time. Expect to see a lot more Concord in the future”

Source: https:// x.com/lovelyblobb101/status/1814323181567512806

:):)🫣

• haha
Reactions: Jim Ryan

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Either just plain executive speak or Herman personally pushed for this project and purchase so his name is really tied to its success or failure. Dude is way too biased towards Gurilla as is

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Hermen Hulst is getting blasted for something he didn't say. Don't troll here :mad:

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Etifilio
26 Nov 2023
C’mon, man…This thread comes across as news and it’s gonna be interpreted as such. It’s also highly unfair to the game and devs themselves to post fake quotes and like, for no reason other than to get a reaction

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Sony has money invested in live service so you can go ahead and disregard this statement as anything more than a biased bluff.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
He was probably the one that convinced his bosses to acquire firewalk and it looks like it’s about to be a mega bomba. He might be even lose his job if it does as bad as it looks like it will.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
He was probably the one that convinced his bosses to acquire firewalk and it looks like it’s about to be a mega bomba. He might be even lose his job if it does as bad as it looks like it will.
Yes he was very open he loved the game from years ago when he tried it out. Even so the game is good, so I can't say he was wrong for liking it.

And his job is perfectly fine, definitely not gonna lose his job or sleep over this. Hopefully they don't shutter or gut the studio as it's clear they are very talented.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
After play it a lot…

The potential is there… it is really amazing.
But needs some balance, size, etc fixes.

Characters gameplay are unique enough to standout in the hero shooter market.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
we knew, he is snake oil salesman, but what we didn't know, the level of his delusions.

now we know.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
my mom also says im the most handsome guy ever

There is a saying in the dialect where I'm from:

Ogni scarrafon è bell a mamma soj.

Which translates to:

Each cockroach is handsome to his mom.

• haha
Reactions: Ico

Ico

Banned
8 May 2024
There is a saying in the dialect where I'm from:

Ogni scarrafon è bell a mamma soj.

Which translates to:

Each cockroach is handsome to his mom.

DAMN BRO

7b1uw5ti71hc1.jpeg

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75 and arvfab

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Thread reopened.

Hermen seems to not be the best judge of games.
You as a moderator need to stop enabling this garbage. It was a fake Twitter quote.

Not the first time I've seen you endorse fake propaganda around this game.

You should close and archive this thread back.

Reactions: Remember_Spinal
Status
Not open for further replies.