Hey just want to give a shout out to all the posters that keep the site vibrant and alive. As well as the people that frecuent the site and engage

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
As the thread states. I appreciate all of you who post and keep us up to date and keep this forum alive. Also those that frecuent, discuss and participate in these threads. This website from the beginning has become my gaming home and I appreciate all the constant activity! Let's keep making it grow!

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
BURN IN HELL Noodle features. 😍

On a serious note, I 100% agree, people like yourself, that scumbag @John Elden Ring and a number of others are just awesome, thank you for all the effort you put in.

Season 9 Hug GIF by The Office

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Appreciate you all!

Thanks for making the thread @Gamernyc78

Thanks for the mention @Danja1187

Thanks too to @Sircaw @John Elden Ring and @PropellerEar for what they add to the place! (and anyone else I am forgetting)

I couldn't believe when we hit 600 and the enthusiasm of everyone is so good to see!

We hit massive numbers over the last few weeks, especially as news was coming thick and fast and I think we will get big news and events in the next couple of months too. So I hope everyone will stick with us and reach out to others and suggest that they join too.

There's always room for more good people in the family here.

🍻 🍻