Hi-Fi RUSH comes to PS5 on March 18th. Official launch announcement. |UP| Latest and last patch note update.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Just want to rub it in for my favourite ignored member @Infinity, who "called it" when the rumour said this was going to switch, because of the floptastic Reee "leaker". It's now on PS5 and is not coming to switch. I called it.
look at me threat GIF

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Just want to rub it in for my favourite ignored member @Infinity, who "called it" when the rumour said this was going to switch, because of the floptastic Reee "leaker". It's now on PS5 and is not coming to switch. I called it.
look at me threat GIF
Awww how cute😊. He has me on ignored but still craves my attention🤭. Hi fi is still coming to switch. Switch 2.....

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Awww how cute😊. He has me on ignored but still craves my attention🤭. Hi fi is still coming to switch. Switch 2.....
I am slightly confused by your posts?, You are an xbox guy yer; the last few weeks have been rather devastating to the xbox community. Would it not be better if you take a step back and hide yourself away, to reduce some of the damage?

• haha
Reactions: Infinity

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I am slightly confused by your posts?, You are an xbox guy yer; the last few weeks have been rather devastating to the xbox community. Would it not be better if you take a step back and hide yourself away, to reduce some of the damage?
He's like those guys in the jungle after the end of WW2, still fighting a war that is already over.

over GIF

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw and Nimrota

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Maybe he's just a troll, chorizopicozo's alter ego

• they're_right_you_know
  • angry
Reactions: Infinity and Sircaw

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
He's like those guys in the jungle after the end of WW2, still fighting a war that is already over.

over GIF
To be fair, back in the days when Americans land they immidiately destroy a lot of Emperial communication equipments post war.

Those guys never really got the memo over the radio, so they still in deployment...

Rats have some hints from their overlords they are surrendering but they are still in denial....

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Should i buy Hifi and Pentiment just to gave Sony a 30% ( rest to MS ) and increase the chances for MS to publish other their IPs to PS? :D
If you have a basic gaming PC, you can sign up for the game pass trial and play both of them for $1, and then unsubscribe immediately.