Hi-Fi RUSH comes to PS5 on March 18th. Official launch announcement. |UP| Latest and last patch note update.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Just want to rub it in for my favourite ignored member @Infinity, who "called it" when the rumour said this was going to switch, because of the floptastic Reee "leaker". It's now on PS5 and is not coming to switch. I called it.
look at me threat GIF
Likely needs more hardware, switch 2 I wouldnā€™t rule out.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I am slightly confused by your posts?, You are an xbox guy yer; the last few weeks have been rather devastating to the xbox community. Would it not be better if you take a step back and hide yourself away, to reduce some of the damage?
I like Xbox games more then playsation games yes, but I don't care about consoles. I'm a PC guy. There's a lot I don't like about Xbox. But why would I hide? I stand on business.

• haha
Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I like Xbox games more then playsation games yes, but I don't care about consoles. I'm a PC guy. There's a lot I don't like about Xbox. But why would I hide? I stand on business.
Are you sure you are not one of those "ex-xbot fans that in the last few weeks that is now trying to migrate to the safety of PC"

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Are you sure you are not one of those "ex-xbot fans that in the last few weeks that is now trying to migrate to the safety of PC"

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+
There's been a lot of those lately. Xbots suddenly deciding they're pcmr but still whining about playstation.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sircaw

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Microsoft are some sick bastards, lay off the dev team then immediately make plans to bring on more revenue from the game by making a physical release. They couldn't be bothered to do that while those people were still employed. More profit this way.

Reactions: Gamernyc78