Hideo Kojima shares several sneak peeks at Death Stranding 2's development

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Over the last week, Kojima has shared a number of photos from inside and around the motion capture studio on both his English(opens in new tab) and Japanese(opens in new tab) Twitter accounts. This includes cameos from actors set to appear in Death Stranding 2 such as Elle Fanning, Shioli Kutsuna, Troy Baker, Norman Reedus, and more.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I wonder... it should be great to work with Kojima.
He seems to be a cool guy and friendly with everybody.
Definitely. Must be a blast when projects get completed and they celebrate. The liquor, ho's and party 😂🎉

Last edited:
  • party
Reactions: ethomaz

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Couldn't get into DS1.

I'm open-minded for this one, but the overly pretentiousness of his games and characters have to be paired with great gameplay for me to give a damn.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Couldn't get into DS1.

I'm open-minded for this one, but the overly pretentiousness of his games and characters have to be paired with great gameplay for me to give a damn.
Likewise but we shall see.

Reactions: Ezekiel

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I couldn’t get into DS1 at first either. PS5 release helped a lot when I went back to it years later to continue playing.

It’s definitely a ups simulator but it has a certain charm. And it’s still a kojima game. You still get that masterclass narrative delivery and it’s just as outrageous as ever.

I don’t expect DS2 to be another walking simulator at all. Sorta expecting an action game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78