High on Life - Official Trailer | IGN Fan Fest 2024 |UP| Physical limited run editions info.

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
I played a bit of it on Game Pass. This looks like the GOTY edition with DLC? and it's now available on PS5 for the first time!

edit: it was already ported to PS5 a while back. Someone on YT said this is the launch of the physical version? This might be a good strategy actually. Release the game digital-only first + some DLC, then a "definitive" edition a few years later with all the patches and updates.

Kx11

Banned
7 Jan 2024
Katar
flickr.com
Played a lot of it on PC, fun game with TV sitcom dialogue all the time, non stop they even got Fred Stoller playing one of the characters :D

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
That's a terrible game.
I wanted to like it, gave it 3 hours on pc and I couldn't keep playing.
The gameplay is just boring, repetitive and it's just annoying to play

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I played a bit of it on Game Pass. This looks like the GOTY edition with DLC? and it's now available on PS5 for the first time!

edit: it was already ported to PS5 a while back. Someone on YT said this is the launch of the physical version? This might be a good strategy actually. Release the game digital-only first + some DLC, then a "definitive" edition a few years later with all the patches and updates.

It was on discount 40% recently on PSN.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
  • Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78