Horizon Call of the Mountain | Accolades Trailer

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I platinum’d this recently. Overall very good but I agree there’s more climbing than it need be and more combat and puzzles would make it better.

Also, it took quite a lot of calories to complete it. I love it.

• fire
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I need to get back into it, i fought the two glint hawks

The climbing is a fucking work out. I’m surprised more reviews dont talk about that aspect
Beating Aloy’s record in the climbing challenge had me sweating and puffing and cursin’ at Aloy a lot. It was a lot of fun though.

I’m so sorry Aloy.. still love ya’

Last edited:
  • haha

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Beating Aloy’s record in the climbing challenge had me sweating and puffing and cursin’ at Aloy a lot. It was a lot of fun though.

I also have a new respect for aloy, just having to shoot so many arrows at these fucking machines is exhausting. That glinthawk fight i had to take multiple time outs

I Cant Breathe Out Of Shape GIF by BLoafX

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I also have a new respect for aloy, just having to shoot so many arrows at these fucking machines is exhausting. That glinthawk fight i had to take multiple time outs

I Cant Breathe Out Of Shape GIF by BLoafX

Lol I had to pace myself and relax my arms during battles. For me it was part of the charm the combat in this game brings.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I platinum’d this recently. Overall very good but I agree there’s more climbing than it need be and more combat and puzzles would make it better.

Also, it took quite a lot of calories to complete it. I love it.
Yep there is one environment puzzle in a cave with 2 watchers I enjoy that part a lot.
I guess they play safe for newcomers.
Overall good

8/10 for me

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yep there is one environment puzzle in a cave with 2 watchers I enjoy that part a lot.
I guess they play safe for newcomers.
Overall good

8/10 for me
I'll be getting it when it drops a little to like 40/50. I didbt get it becaise I knew GT and Resi would take up so much of my time as well as Pavlov.