Horizon Forbidden West – Patch 1.21 Update Released, adds support to Burning Shores

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Horizon Forbidden West Patch 1.21 is available now for PS5. This patch adds support for the Burning Shores expansion, as well as new accessibility features.

r/horizon - Horizon Forbidden West – Patch 1.21

NEW FEATURES

• Introduced new accessibility features, including:
    • Enlarging Subtitles
    • Auto-Pickup
    • Color Blindness settings
    • Auto camera
    • Navigation assist in Focus Mode
    • Thalassophobia mode
    • Additional accessibility features
  • Support for Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores expansion has been added.
Please continue to inform us of any issues via the Support Form. We kindly ask you to use this as your primary form of sending in your issues; the team is unable to use the comments of this post or mentions or DMs on social media as an efficient way of sourcing issues. Thank you for your understanding!

See you in the Burning Shores!

–Guerrilla

Reactions: nongkris

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Didn't they already add the option for auto pick-up sometime last year ? How is this a different ?
They added the ability to skip the animation which makes pickups instant but you still have to press a button to pickup.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Didn't they already add the option for auto pick-up sometime last year ? How is this a different ?
I'm curious about this too.

The update is downloading here and I'll test it out.

They for sure had a 'quick pickup' which almost entirely removed the pickup animation.

I wonder if this new mode makes it that you don't even have to press triangle to pick, like you just have to walk by it to pickup.

Reactions: nongkris

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I'm curious about this too.

The update is downloading here and I'll test it out.

They for sure had a 'quick pickup' which almost entirely removed the pickup animation.

I wonder if this new mode makes it that you don't even have to press triangle to pick, like you just have to walk by it to pickup.
Yep I'm playing it now and that's exactly what it does! Very convenient.