#HotlineMiami 1 + 2 | Now Available on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
The iconic Hotline Miami series arrives on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S!

Hotline Miami is a high-octane action game overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay and skull crushing close combat. Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is the brutal conclusion to the Hotline Miami saga, set against a backdrop of escalating violence and retribution over spilled blood in the original game. Follow the paths of several distinct factions – each with their own questionable methods and uncertain motivations – as unforeseen consequences intersect and reality once again slips back into a brilliant haze of neon and bloodshed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw

8BiTw0LF

Never played them but I liked how they looked. Worth a go?
They're tough! Trial and error.. I like them and they both have a bangin' soundtrack.

I wonder what they did with them since they (used to be) locked 60fps? - and the engine couldn't handle above 60 without speeding up the games lol. Hope it's a free upgrade from the PS4 version. I'll take a quick look.

Edit: No difference from the PS4 versions. The loading times seems to be wayyy slower than the PS4 versions. Weird. Why re-release a PS4 game in a PS5 container?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
They're tough! Trial and error.. I like them and they both have a bangin' soundtrack.

I wonder what they did with them since they (used to be) locked 60fps? - and the engine couldn't handle above 60 without speeding up the games lol. Hope it's a free upgrade from the PS4 version. I'll take a quick look.

Soundtrack is enough for me.

The aesthetic really reminds me of the old GTA games, GTA and GTA London etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8BiTw0LF