How will playstation combat this ?

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Microsoft has now a lot of free Marketing from alot of content creators across the social media by swath of communities if you aren't watching that's why it is really necessary for Sony to pull trigger to welcome a big community of content creators ,like the ones that were recently bought in by Bungie but there is no sign that they promote any playstation related things any suggestions ?

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Sticking their finger in their backside and watch the competition gobble up everything.

Nothing is too big to fail.

People say this for Call of Duty which is nonsense.

It also applies to Playstation.

Who thought Nokia would vanish.

Sony needs to do something cause Playstation is Sonys biggests revenue maker.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
They will do nothing.
MS bought Ninja Theory, Obsidian, Bethesda and Activision.

We dont hear much about there 1st party, and the only relevant purchase has been Bungie, just about.

The only way to counter MS, is to do the same and secure some IPs that there fans love

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Microsoft has now a lot of free Marketing from alot of content creators across the social media by swath of communities if you aren't watching that's why it is really necessary for Sony to pull trigger to welcome a big community of content creators ,like the ones that were recently bought in by Bungie but there is no sign that they promote any playstation related things any suggestions ?
what content? Old ass fcking games and 1 new cod that u will still be able to play anywhere? What new content will Xbox gamers be getting from this deal? Absolutely fcking next it’s the same games they were always going to get so I’m. It sure what content u are referring. Sony obviously have their own strategy and I don’t think they were ever counting on the deal being blocked they were always preparing for Microsoft closing it. Sony will make strategic acquisitions that complement its existing portfolio of studios and make strong in areas they are weakest. I don’t see them buying random sht just to make fans happy. Abk barely has enough studios to work on cod and Xbox barely has enough studios to work on its own games. Microsoft is taken on more than they can handle and it’s not going to get them the 100mil gamepass subs they are aiming for by 2027 or the 32 billion in revenue by 2030.

Reactions: KickNamesTakeAss

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
My only hope is to keep burning incense in front of my ps5 daily and offering prayers to the almighty kenichiro yoshida. I pray for help during these dark times may yoshida-sama show me the pathway to the light. The future of PlayStation is looking bleak I’m afraid. I’m literally shaking in fear over this. I’m in the doctors office right now about to get my booster shot so i pray Yoshida-sama can fix this issue.

OP
OP
Playstation Sucka

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
what content? Old ass fcking games and 1 new cod that u will still be able to play anywhere? What new content will Xbox gamers be getting from this deal? Absolutely fcking next it’s the same games they were always going to get so I’m. It sure what content u are referring. Sony obviously have their own strategy and I don’t think they were ever counting on the deal being blocked they were always preparing for Microsoft closing it. Sony will make strategic acquisitions that complement its existing portfolio of studios and make strong in areas they are weakest. I don’t see them buying random sht just to make fans happy. Abk barely has enough studios to work on cod and Xbox barely has enough studios to work on its own games. Microsoft is taken on more than they can handle and it’s not going to get them the 100mil gamepass subs they are aiming for by 2027 or the 32 billion in revenue by 2030.
You misunderstood what I have written
Content creators like Charlie intel are big and have a lot of fan following they are starting to cross promote Xbox here I don't see such things at playstation side unless they have paid some big celeb to promote PS

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
OP with his fake concern and worry for Playstation. Go play your old Crash and Spyro xbot.

Jim Ryan right now:

Season 3 Sleeping GIF by The Simpsons

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Is humanity lesser than a community of console zealots ?

Well good thing is we’ll get more cinematic experiences from Sony so maybe they’ll hasten up development time on their movie games with marvel level storytelling and copy whatever subscription service ideas Microsoft comes up with as a innovation. It sounds exciting.
OP with his fake concern and worry for Playstation. Go play your old Crash and Spyro xbot.

Jim Ryan right now:

Season 3 Sleeping GIF by The Simpsons

Tbh I think the ips you mentioned would make Sony actually compete with Nintendo in that regard. Might force them to make something better than crap Like Mario odyssey.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Playstation Sucka

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
We have the "CEO of MS Gaming" on record as saying good games won't attract customers.

Sony will "combat" their incompetence by still producing great games. Period. Microsoft is not a beloved consumer electronics company. People aren't going to just jump on the bandwagon because they are buying stuff.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
By continuing to create those masterpiece games that put most others to shame. Their newest ops as well as older ones continue to sell 10 million or more some over 20 million 😊

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Why do you care what fanboys say online? How does that affect PlayStation and it’s games exactly?

OP
OP
Playstation Sucka

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Why do you care what fanboys say online? How does that affect PlayStation and it’s games exactly?
It's not fanboys it's just I see how so many content creators have been included indirectly to cover Xbox
Which usually only cover Abk content