Hunt: Showdown PS5 release and engine upgrade details now due later in 2024 |UP| Update coming August 15th.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Havent played this game on ps4 il be getting the ps5 version

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It does have perf issues and started off slow.
It reminds me of that id software engine for original Rage on PS360. UE5 is a technical flop. Unfortunately, it is enjoying commercial success thanks to the inflation of development cost. We will miss the days when new developers come out with their inhouse technology. Now all of them will bring that beautiful Vaseline coated image at sub 30 fps.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It reminds me of that id software engine for original Rage on PS360. UE5 is a technical flop. Unfortunately, it is enjoying commercial success thanks to the inflation of development cost. We will miss the days when new developers come out with their inhouse technology. Now all of them will bring that beautiful Vaseline coated image at sub 30 fps.
LOL sub 30fps.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is a first-person monster hunting game set in a antastical version of the Victorian era. Players use bladed bats, clubs, brass knuckles, and pistols to kill zombie-like creatures and human rivals. Combat s highlighted by impact sounds, gunfire, and blood-splatter effects. Some weapons allow players to cave in zombies' heads or to cut off their limbs. One type of zombie explodes into blood and viscera when killed; another type is depicted wearing human skin as a cape."

Source: https://www.esrb.org/ratings/39965/hunt-showdown-1896/

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
Does this game still have a considerable user base? I remember playing it years ago on Steam, but now that I migrated to PS5 it might be nice to come back again

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Does this game still have a considerable user base? I remember playing it years ago on Steam, but now that I migrated to PS5 it might be nice to come back again
Apparently alot more pl have been playing in prep. For this big update accirding to reddit.