iGscWs4.jpeg

Reactions: YeezyDude
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
considering Forbidden West is one of, if not the best graphical showpiece of this current generation and it was cross-gen, i imagine they would put a lot of effort to make Zero Dawn look as good if not even better than Forbidden West, i don't know if this is a positive as a fan of the IP or a negative because of the price it'll be and no upgrade paths.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Wouldn't be helpful to announce it coming out on PC when you want to sell new hardware
well, they showed a lot of PC ported games in the presentation, even TLOU2 already has a port in the works to be released with the next tv show season in 2025

Reactions: Bryank75

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
considering Forbidden West is one of, if not the best graphical showpiece of this current generation and it was cross-gen, i imagine they would put a lot of effort to make Zero Dawn look as good if not even better than Forbidden West, i don't know if this is a positive as a fan of the IP or a negative because of the price it'll be and no upgrade paths.
Its a negative chap

I ve already played the game and have zero interest even with ps5pro enhancement

Show horizon 3, new killzone game, or new ip

Sick to death with these remakes

Its boring boring boring boring boring

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Yeah agree, obviously with the PS5 Pro enhancements they touted for FW. Skybox of Burning Shores and improvements in texture quality and models would make a difference.

I never got to play the Frozen Wilds and held off playing it on Plus knowing this would come. If they packed it in for free with the Pro would be great but no chance, depends on the price for me, I generally don't pay full price for remakes/remasters. But I do like having full trilogies on one console.

Wonder if they put in features from the sequel like the glider, better climbing and underwater in this as well.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
First game was enjoyable. Especially the combat.
But I have zero reason to buy it again. I wouldnt even buy a Bloodborne remake, so these remakes and remasters arent for me. But for new fans, sure

Uncharted 1 Remake, Killzone 2 Remake, yes Ill be there day 1.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Etifilio
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Yeah agree, obviously with the PS5 Pro enhancements they touted for FW. Skybox of Burning Shores and improvements in texture quality and models would make a difference.

I never got to play the Frozen Wilds and held off playing it on Plus knowing this would come. If they packed it in for free with the Pro would be great but no chance, depends on the price for me, I generally don't pay full price for remakes/remasters. But I do like having full trilogies on one console.

Wonder if they put in features from the sequel like the glider, better climbing and underwater in this as well.
i don't think they've put underwater or climbing in this, just like TLOU1 didn't have dodge and sprout, and the price we already know, $50 or $60

• Informative
Reactions: Kokoloko

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I swear if guerella studio decide to shows forbidden west remake in the next few years instead of showing new game theyve become creative bankrupt

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
they'll probably market: better animations, same graphics and updated engine as Forbidden West, Dualsense features (Haptics and Adaptive Triggers), instant loading screens, 3D Audio and more

• angry
Reactions: Airbus
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Its a negative chap

I ve already played the game and have zero interest even with ps5pro enhancement

Show horizon 3, new killzone game, or new ip

Sick to death with these remakes

Its boring boring boring boring boring
get used to it cause these remasters are not gowing away, i'm already afraid of God Of War 2018 remaster due to the TV Show

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
will have forbidden west graphics and improved animations

i'm on the fence if i'll get this or not, i love the Horizon ip and would love to replay Zero Dawn with Forbidden West graphics, but they'll likely charge $60 for it like they're doing with Until Dawn
Definitely! They should of had some other remastered of some ps classics to launch with it as well like resistance/killzone or something.