I thank you EA+

SuperDuper

Chief Troll Officer
Founder
16 Jun 2022
I want to thank EA for providing me Jedi Survivor through EA+. For €5.99 (tax included) I have enjoyed 43h of game play. Now, that I have beat the game, and since they provide no other game of interest or that I haven't snatched already via PS+, I have unsubscribed.

I could have bought Jedi Survivor for about €40, giving the opportunity to EA and a local shop to earn money. But the €5.99 for a 1 month rent sounded just fine to me.

So, now I am satisfied by the bargain: I paid next to nothing for a great game that is worth every penny and EA earns nothing, not even a recurring subscription. Way to go EA!

PS: I had a really great time with Jedi Survivor. It's an excellent game, much improved from it's previous iteration.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I would also like to thank blockbuster for all the games I rented and beat in 3 days and my rabbi bill clinton.

EA+ is actually on sale now for $1 until August 15 so you overpaid 😅

I don't subscribe because we always get them on monthly PS+ giveaways.

Seriously. Before it was Activision and every CoD or Crash etc. Now it seems there leveraging EA for plus essential.

I appreciate getting Battlefield and Immortals recently… even that first Jedi game (won’t play it).

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
EA+ is actually on sale now for $1 until August 15 so you overpaid 😅

I don't subscribe because we always get them on monthly PS+ giveaways.
Wait... What?? On the PS Store?? I'd jump on it right now

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
In exchange they got your personal data, worth around 75 dollars, bad trade, bro.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I think it's everywhere. I see it on Steam and PS app. First month for $1.
Okay I saw it on the PS+, much thanks. Def gonna take advantage of this for a month but will wait till the very last day 😅