If Ethan Winters accept Heisenberg offer to fight Miranda he might survive in RE Village

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Not watching the video but i do agree, it was actually really weird that he didn't accept the offer. He had no reason not to accept it.

Reactions: Kokoloko and Airbus

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
I can see why he didn't take the offer. He didn't have any intention of letting Rose be used as a weapon and Heisenberg wanted her power for exactly that. As well, considering Heisenberg was already involved in trying to kill him at the start of the game- it's not surprising Ethan didn't trust him. That said, he likely would have survived if he had teamed up with Heisenberg.

Reactions: Kokoloko

PriorPancake

4 Aug 2023
I read "Heisenberg" as Walter White's nickname for a moment and I was hella confused about why Ethan Winters and Walter White would meet. 🥴

OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I can see why he didn't take the offer. He didn't have any intention of letting Rose be used as a weapon
If u play shadow of rose dlc you realize ethan sacrifice are for nothing cos rose herself have no problem using her power as a weapon to beat miranda

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
So we have no policy regarding spoilers now for people who didn't play the game? We can just start talking about plot point on thread titles?

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
So we have no policy regarding spoilers now for people who didn't play the game? We can just start talking about plot point on thread titles?

The game has been out for 2 years

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
The game has been out for 2 years
So what? Did you play all games that have been out for longer than 2 years? Very lame and unnecessary.

Can I get confirmation from a mod that that's how it is supposed to be? Legit not interested in being exposed to spoilers like that if that is the case.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
It’s a great game as long as you don’t think about anything that happens. None of it makes any sense and this is how it’s supposed to be

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
If u play shadow of rose dlc you realize ethan sacrifice are for nothing cos rose herself have no problem using her power as a weapon to beat miranda

There's a big difference between a person choosing to use their power and a deranged person enforcing that decision on an infant.