If Xbox is so good why are they having a hard time selling hardware?

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
If Xbox games are so good why don't they chart EVER?

If gamepass is so great, why after 7 yrs is it STILL only at 25m and you can literally play everywhere..phone,tvs,consoles,pc etc?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
😂😂😂 I got banned from a YouTube channel for saying exactly this, if you only looked at Twitter, YouTube, and gaming forums, you would think Xbox is on top and PlayStation and Nintendo were niche in comparison. They hype up sales and reviews all the time and then when things don't go their way they cope by saying sales don't matter and reviews don't matter. Remember those 2 weeks when the Series S was outselling the PS5 just because of supply constraints, they were celebrating, shouting on the rooftops and now sales don't matter anymore 😂🤣 Xbox wins publisher of the year in 2021 and they couldn't shut up about it, and now suddenly there's an "Xbox tax" and Metacritic is rigged 😂

116593241a2cc787f128243a63d0a080.jpg

F7MvpxVXUAA4NC3

Reactions: Box

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
I noticed this weekend how biased American YouTube channels are. Spawnwave used to be impartial but has gone off the deep end covering up for Xbox. It’s seems like the more irrelevant the brand becomes the more radical these guys become.
It's less of that and more of who pays more to have their hardware marketed out. I mean Playstation sells themselves so nobody really gets sponsored as much for their product. Xbox on the other hand is just throwing as much money as they can now to get their products out. I went to the grocery store today and when I was walking through the chips section every Doritos bag had Starfield on the front of it for example.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
For YouTubers it's the shilling, I lost any level of tolerance for any suspiciously positive Xbox statements in their videos and anything close to "gamepass is the best deal in gaming" gets them marked as shills.

To encourage them I give them a downvote and a comment in the lines of "you're a shill", it raises their engagement profile... but still gets to them if there is enough of it.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
because sony, the industry and the media hate Xbox, and the only way sony wants to grow is by keeping Xbox smaller. These evil bastards.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I noticed this weekend how biased American YouTube channels are. Spawnwave used to be impartial but has gone off the deep end covering up for Xbox. It’s seems like the more irrelevant the brand becomes the more radical these guys become.
Spawnwave has been anti PS for years, why I stopped watching him. He was just very subtle. Now its showing alot more

Reactions: Dabaus

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
For YouTubers it's the shilling, I lost any level of tolerance for any suspiciously positive Xbox statements in their videos and anything close to "gamepass is the best deal in gaming" gets them marked as shills.

To encourage them I give them a downvote and a comment in the lines of "you're a shill", it raises their engagement profile... but still gets to them if there is enough of it.
Probably not the best idea to do that they still get paid for the down votes or dislikes they get.

OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Spawnwave has been anti PS for years, why I stopped watching him. He was just very subtle. Now its showing alot more

Why would anyone watch that balding incel on spawnwave? He looks like his never even held a girls hand.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
You see it with media shills too. Destin Legarie said that PlayStation is playing “catch up“ to Xbox. Lol

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Speaking of hardware, I feel like we used to get hardware updates from every region at least every week. I don’t think we’ve gotten any for awhile?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I don’t see Starfield actually moving hardware. Circana charts should be soon. It’ll be something but I don’t think it’ll give it the edge over ps5 even for a single month.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
The question to ask is why are people choosing Sony?

For me, it is the 1st party AAAA. Previously it was also the diversity of creative indie’s - which has been dropped unfortunately.

Fuck up the 1st it’s over.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Probably not the best idea to do that they still get paid for the down votes or dislikes they get.
I know, but I don't keep going back either.

They are making themselves irrelevant by supporting a platform few people actually want. Letting them we know about their shilling game (even if I assume at least one somewhere truly believes all his Philness says... but this is hard to believe).

Reactions: Box
OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I know, but I don't keep going back either.

They are making themselves irrelevant by supporting a platform few people actually want. Letting them we know about their shilling game (even if I assume at least one somewhere truly believes all his Philness says... but this is hard to believe).
images(45).jpg