[IGN] Bloober is open to doing more Silent Hill remakes. Should they?

Should Bloober remake other Silent Hill games?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarkLordOtaku

18 Oct 2024
Upper Marlboro, Maryland

"I think we are always open," Zieba said. "If we like the opportunity, we'll take it."

"There are opportunities that you have to seize," Piejko added. "Like Silent Hill 2, you can remake the legend. So yeah, I do believe that everything's possible."

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
No... Silent hill remake should be given to the tormented souls devs. Those guys could do wonders with more budget.

Bobber doesn't have the taste to do justice to silent hill 2.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Sure, why not? It's not like Konami is going to give them a massive $300M budget so keep Bloober Team especially when all the assets and whatnot are already there for a Silent Hill 3 remake.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: DarkLordOtaku

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Not sure. Just installed SH2 remake and a few days ago replayed the original, just to compare.
As a new fan, it's the best horror game ever made. Blooper went crazy with this. ACE sound design.

I'd really love to see SH1 and 3 get blended into a single title. I think it would be possible to do so and keep the game length under 25 hours.

• thisistheway

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Sure, but try to make the originals accessible on modern platforms with proper releases as well. Currently the only way to legally and officially purchase the classic Silent Hill games (1-4) on modern platforms is the HD Collection on Xbox Series/Xbox one (awful version and missing Silent Hill 1 and 4), or Silent Hill 4, which is on GoG on PC (and unfortunately not on other platforms).

Remakes are cool but they aren't replacements for originals.

• brain